Fellow friend/board member -- rider down

Man that's bad news......wishin him a speedy recovery.
+1
sad.gif

Get well Tony!

Damn man I hope Tony makes it out in the best way possible. Really sucks about the accident and just got the bike too. Hope things may turn out better than projected. I am going through the same thing right now.

Rider's Prayer

May the sun rise in front of me, may the rain fall behind me and the wind follow me.
May the angels of my brothers and sisters who have gone before me guard my travels, for they know the perils of the road ahead of me.
Keep me safe through the rough city streets on my way to the land of the swirling turns and rolling hills.
Let the turning colors of fall keep me warm.
Let the eagle guide me to the mountain tops.
Let the Moon's light guide me through the night.

May my tires not fail me, nor my engine grow old.
May my bike draw life from the streams I pass.
Keep my seat soft and my mind sharp.
Let the air of spring breathe life into my soul, to journey to another adventure beside my brothers and sisters.

IFR

Found this ^^^^^^^^^^^^ on the net, thought it was appropriate.

Jlcutler,
Thanks for letting us know that one of our brothers is down. Not just a "Busa Brother" but anyone on 2 wheels. My family's prayers are flying to him where ever he is for a speedy recovery.

To the rest of you. ALWAYS ALWAYS remember, be safe. As humans we have a tendency to believe "It won't happen to me". Don't let complacency start a post like this for you.

Peace

Don

Back