Rider Down

Hectic

Registered
Hey, .Org.

On May 1, 2011, my friend Rob Herazo was in a fatal accident on I84. He left his wife and two kids. For those of you in Connecticut, Mass, or those who don't mind some travel, Sunday June 5, we are holding a charity ride and BBQ to help his family. Minimum suggested donation is $10 per bike, and the ride starts at west farms mall in West Hartford, Ct at 11am. We will be riding out through the litchfield hills to Kent, Ct (one of Rob's favorite rides) and finish at Elaine's restaurant in Broadbrook, Ct. Please come show support for our fallen brother, but prayers for his family are always welcome. Feel free to contact me for any further information.

Thanks, all.
Hectic

Sorry to hear about your friend bro...my condolences to the family.

Good to see you back though.

RIP
Rob

Robert Herazo Sr., 28, of New Britain died in a motorcycle accident on May 1. Herazo was a judicial marshal for the state of Connecticut.

He was the husband of Jennifer Adorno Herazo; father of Isabel and Robert Jr.; son of Tomas and Evelyn Herazo; and brother of Tomas Jr., Enrique and Evelyn C. Herazo

Herazo_260_399_86_sha-40.jpg

Oh man, my heart and prayers go out to this family. I am very sorry.

Been there, tough times the next few weeks/months for sure. Hang in there and hang in there for his family. They will need it. Prayers sent..

Back