Rider Down

Sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to his family and friends .

Sorry about your friend. I'm far from Conn so not a chance of making the ride. However, I'd be happy to donate the $10 to help the cause. What's the paypal addy?

very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. His family and friends are in my thoughts.

Sending prayers out for the friends and family. Makes me remember just how lucky I am that only the bike was hurt in my wreck a few weeks ago.

Sorry about your friend. I'm far from Conn so not a chance of making the ride. However, I'd be happy to donate the $10 to help the cause. What's the paypal addy?

I'm sure they'll really appreciate it. I'll get back to you about the paypal, I don't think we have one set up.

Very sorry for your loss. I also would donate $10 if I knew the PayPal account. I live on Long Island, but sometimes ride in upsate NY which is close to CT. I was also once in Danbury for some annual gathering - that was years ago.

Not that it is important, but I am also curious about the accident details.

RIP brother rider.

Prayers to his family and friends !

Back