Fellow friend/board member -- rider down

Tony, Bro, heal up. I was looking at heading down your way this summer to visit my dad, was gonna see about meeting up with you. Heal up quick bro.
sad.gif

Wow, I so hate to see these posts. Seems like they are becoming more and more frequent lately.

Tony, prayers are going out for your recovery, and for your families comfort during this time of need.

When is the bad news gonna end around here?
sad.gif

Sory to hear about Tony. Thoughts and prayer go out to Tony, his friends, and his family.
wink.gif

Thanks for letting us know Jimmy
cool.gif

Prayers and positive thoughts sent! Keep us updated.

Damn Tony , I hate to seeing these posts. I will pray for you and your fast recovery. I hope to see you when I come to see my parents sometime.

So sorry to hear I hope and pray that he will have speedy recovery, and prayers and thoughts to his family. There is nothing more I hate then hearing a fellow rider down. That sucks. Get well soon.

Bad news anyway you put it. Please keep us posted as to his condition along with any details of how he got into trouble.

We will all keep him in our prayers.

Damn, that really sucks. I hope he comes out of everything okay. My heart goes out to him and to his wife and family.

--Wag--

Damn!

I specifically remember reading his post about his new bike, and I thought to myself about that one guy who posted about Busas being so fast, and then he died like a week later...

I almost posted up for Tony1 to be careful and not get so enamored by the bike, - to take it easy...but I literally thought that I might jinx him by doing that, and I was worried that the board might say it was bad luck to do so.

I wish I would have posted my true feelings. I really had a gut feeling about tony1, and I just should have followed it.

Next time someone comes on here all stoked, and that includes the other board as well...I think we should remind them to take it easy because we hear so much about people dumping on their new busas.

God Bless this man, I hope he turns out ok, but I really wish I would have said what I thought.

This sucks... For the past two weeks, its been nothing but
accidents and #### about our fellow riders.
Be careful everyone..I don't want to hear anymore of this shyt happening to anyone else. Please be careful.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Back