Feel like I'm going to my first Prom

2hip

Registered
Guys, tomorrow is the big MotoGP. Watched them on videos...but never been to one. I feel like I'm getting ready for my first prom date. Waxing, polishing, adrenaline surges, sweats (over a hundred in the garage), and giggling like a little girl:laugh: I was talking with one of the other voices in my head about how women go to great ends to make themselves as attractive as they can be before going out to a party...and I said to my other voice..."shid, we ain't any different" just a different format....I can't wait to be there and here the shrill of the exhausts as they ramp up the engines. I know when I go to for track days between different levels of racers I love to walk around the bikes and smell the vapors and feel the detonations in my skull as the boys shrill it up...such a visceral feeling that is missing on videos. Can't wait to see the racers fall into the severly canted corkscrew...it is an unbelievable sight on video...
Am I jacked or what?
Will try and get some pics of bikes, Paddock girls, and racing to share with you...

Alan you have no idea how jealous I am! I always loved seeing the smile on a riders face attending their 1st professional event. :thumbsup:

The sound of those engines whizzing by and the atmosphere of the crowd will raise the hairs on your arms my friend. ENJOY!

oh...yeah....lots of pics please!!

Have fun, here's some teaser pics!!

Img_1121_Chopper.jpg

Img_1156_scenery.jpg

Img_1171_ZX14_FatTire.jpg

Img_1329_Custom.jpg

Img_1331_Custom.jpg

Img_1121_Chopper.jpg

Img_1156_scenery.jpg

Img_1171_ZX14_FatTire.jpg

Img_1329_Custom.jpg

Img_1331_Custom.jpg

Tim, I am so angry with you because of these pictures...I have been killing myself for a week getting the bike ready for the prom and it is close to 11pm and I have to get up at 5 am to get to Vallejo before leaving...and now after your post of these pics...do you think I will be able to sleep:laugh::laugh: thanks alot man...:moon:

I would so love to be there! I'm stuck watching it on TV! Anyways... have a great time and gets lots of pics! :rulez:

oh umbrella girls....sigh. The sounds the sights the smells, the excitement.
Jealous, jealous again. Have a great weekend and enjoy! Lots of pictures please!!!!

Back