oh, that feeling again..

wizard

Never Forgotten
..right now, SHE is on her way to me, waiting to be loaded on a truck, in a cold and moist environment.. SHE must have all kinds of thoughts, there, alone, stopped occasionally by the loud voices of truck drivers arriving and leaving the cargo depot..

On Tuesday perhaps, perhaps not as yet, SHE will be with me and I will treat her right..

My busa is coming! SHE is a '99 black-grey and she is a beauty.. I just can't wait.

cool.gif

Yet another one bites the dust...
tounge.gif

Congrats wizard...post some pics when you get her...
biggrin.gif

Another black and grey 99. Sweet ride, dood. Only thing I'll caution is not to crack that throttle open. Unlike the 2001 and up models (correct me if I'm wrong here, peeps), the 99 has NO fuel cutoff sensor. So that means an innocent 6k rpm wheelie can turn into a nasty and out of control 12 o'clock...very quickly. first time I tried picking the front up, I didn't have the hump on...almost got thrown out of my seat. Whew....think my undies were brown after that.

Thank you all out there..

Last night must have been the busiest dreaming period of my life.. (..closing dangerously to the border of ridiculous..
tounge.gif
) . I slept with the printout of all kinds of busa pics
biggrin.gif
and man, was it a good night's sleep..

to PACIFICBUSA: what I did the other day is this: a friend was selling his 04 busa (same colour) with 144 km on the meter (..he is a DUCATI dealer..
AAAssjani.gif
..nuff said.. ) just to try it out and see IF I can cope with it; well, the bike rides like charm, it is e-a-s-y to take your time and develop a respectful and steep learning curve with it - which I intend to do.. I rode big thumbers until now, and this ride was "nailed" to the road, to the extend that I familiarised with it immediately. Of course, there is always room to prove yourself stupid with the right hand..
iamwithstupid.gif

I can't wait.. Let the days go by!..
race.gif

Back