Feels like cornering on ice

i like the pireli corsa ... a bit soft but worth the money for the twisties....either way I like replacing them around 2.5k miles anyways

I am also one to question your rear wheel alignment check and make sure that is in check first before you go spend money on tires. Next if that is in Alignment then it could very well be your tires. Avon. Michelin piolt Road, And Mentzler Road tech Z6 are in your Sport Touring Tire range. I have run Z6's and the previous Z4's with alotta success and i even did track days on them. So they work rather well

I am also one to question your rear wheel alignment check and make sure that is in check first before you go spend money on tires. (snip)

Is this something that I can do at home? I am no mechanic but not a complete idiot. Just something I have never done before.

I guess the first and simple check would be to make sure you have the same amount of space on both sides of the rear axle. You see horizontal lines on plates for that purpose

Yeah it's simple just make sure the front or the rear of the axle adjustment blocks are on the same mark. or take a tape measure and do the same in that area

Back