F$%& I Hate people

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
So this morning I am getting ready to leave for work. I have a doc's appoint in the afternoon so I decide to take the car (it may have saved my sanity). I go out at 4:30 in the morning and start the car. I realize that I forgot some stuff. No biggie. I go in to grab it. Tell the wife I am off to work. Go back to the car. Inside 5 mins tops.

During this time someone got in my car, popped the trunk, and proceeded to steal my sub, box, capacitor and a few other small stereo components. They left the running car. :cursin:

I swear if I ever catch a person doing this crap I am going to pistol whip them till the police show up. And maybe continue till they stop me.

This is making my Monday really bad.

didnt know they did that kind of stuff in Portland, OR, just here in the hood. had my sh!t ripped off 3 times over the years and mine was locked up....

live and learn brother

a lot of people have absolutely no respect for others property or space any more, they believe they should be able to take it if they want it...if they grabbed the trunk, they probably left prints unless they had gloves on

Good grief :down: I'm so far in the sticks, if anyone is even in my yard, it's a neighbor that meandered over to make sure I'm OK or to borrow something...sometimes small town life is better...

Sorry to hear it Jeffery :( That is truly not a good start to the week...

dang that sucks big time!!!! similar to my best friend, he was working and someone broke into his car stole the dome light stereo and cds :firing::guns::spank:

Sorry to hear about the break in, as i know the feeling too. they had to be scoping you out.

some people dont know the :rulez: they need a good :spank::spank:
hope tthe rest of the day is better

Dang!! I'd just go out, turn off the car (lock it), and crawl back into bed....

I think the bright spot here is that they didn't simply steal your car!

Don't let it ruin your day. It could have been significantly worse.

Sorry to hear that bro. I had my car broken into few years back...its not fun.

I hope your day gets better brother!

Sorry to hear man, I hate thiefs

Jeffery...I'm so sorry about that. I'll bring the stuff back.

:moon:

Time to move south, yo.

Effing theives. Tweaking, brainless crack-heads.

Back