i hate people.

micahbs

Registered
well to start my wife and i just bought our first home, its in the country and its very quiet. well when i came home yesterday to my home i have hard less then 3 weeks, i find my door has been kicked in. happened between 9am and 1pm, jacked up my door and frame, took my my big led tv and my 32in google tv, video game systems, games, and dvd's. they most not have been in to big of a rush as they took the time to go through my games and only take the ones they like instead of just taking them all. I'm just so mad, i work 65hrs a week and work very hard form my things. on the up side, my pregnant wife wants home and is fine, and the busa is still in my garage ( even tho the keys were right next to the tv that was taken) and oddly enough they didn't take my 2 macbook pros that were sitting on my couch or my gaming pc in my office. still i can't shake the feeling that i want to kick someones face in.

oh she can shoot ( dame good shot at that) still feel uneasy, and the only gun i have in the house right now is a 12ga pump that she has only shot once. i will be setting up a 5 cam full time security system now, with rule 4tb drives and wifi and remote access fore my cell .

What kind of people would do that? In Maine??? Where abouts? My good friend lives in Biddeford. My family emigrated to Maine in 1623. Lived down east until the war of 1812 and then they moved to Long Island.

i live in lichfield, about 20min from augusta. my guess would be 16-25 age from what they took.

Time to get a dog. A loud barking dog. Sometimes that's enough.

Sounds to be the work of bored kids, doesn't excuse the behavior by any means. What it does do is it should narrow it down to who your neighbors are. They knew you work 65hrs a week and knew the coming and going of the house. HO insurance? Do the right thing and peruse it through the right and legal authorities. If it is a small rural community shouldn't be too difficult to narrow down and figure out. Good luck with your mess and sorry for the BS.

got a claim in to my insurance co, they took about 3500 in stuff and also the damage to my door and frame. i guess now i just wait. oh the leo that did the report is working with microsoft to track the xbox that was stolen ( talked to a ms rep and they told me as long as the po are working with them then if the system connects to the net they can track it)

Probably need a good home security alarm system too. Heck, go all the way man, buy her a Glock 19. Real nice gun, easy to shoot. Just my 2-cents. Sorry it happened to you bro.

I live in GA out in the country and had some guys break into my garage at 3am. They were not as lucky as yours though as I met one of them with my doberman and a 9mm. I held him on the ground at gun point until the sheriff arrived.

Agree with cheferman65, probably neighbors/locals who kept track of your schedule and knew exactly when to strike. Might also want to keep an eye out on Craigslist. Best of luck.
P.S. I am partial to a revolver for users who are not very savvy/proficient with handguns: aim-finger on trigger-squeeze-bang-repeat. (No mag release button, no slide release lever, no cases to jam the ejection port/feed ramp, etc.)

just wish i had walked in on them. forget the gun that was in my truck, i have 7+ years fighting MMA and the punk would have paid dearly for breaking into my house.

Time to get a boom stick. Things have been getting so bad that all of my buddies and their wives have been getting conceal carry licenses and nice shiny pistols to go with. The world is a dark place.....watch out for the people who are watching you.

Sounds like kids, I'm sure you have seen them before.

you might find it on Craigs in a few days.

(got you a sign :thumbsup:)

Trespassing.jpg

Man I am so sorry. I hate a dam thief. They are the lowest thing on earth besides a drug dealer. I sure hope they catch them and you get some revenge on them. I would teach your wife to shoot and buy her a judge gun so she has a wide pattern when she fires at them.

AKITA....
Best home protection money can buy. Loyalty so deep they make movies about it. Dont bark, love kids(that belong in the house).... But when someone enters that is not supposed to and the master of the house is not home, they attack silent as death itself, no bark no growl just 110lbs of teeth and muscle and fighting bred into them...
I have owned them for the last 10 years.
Tut my last one protected my (now exwife) from 2 would be attackers that broke into our home. One went home minus alot of skin and muscle in his leg the other ran screaming while his buddy got mauled. Tut would have killed the one he got ahold of except my wife gave him the call off command and let the guy limp off at gunpoint while she called the cops... My current Akita Mishka is only 8 months old but has already protected my 5 yr old daughter from a 60lb mutt that ran up on her trying to bite.
For that one I was home and saw what happened... Mishka did not receive a call off command from me... She put the mutt in the dirt, last time it will attack anyones kid.
Put an Akita in that house and rest easy knowing your family is in the very best care.

Back