I won my first Texas Holdem Tourney

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
I entered my first local "No-Limit" Texas Holdem Tourney here in San Diego Last Night.

I rolled up in my shiny blue/gold 2008 Busa with a bright red Spidi Jacket to a few rolls of the eyes - and kind of who is this guy?

I let them know I am a newbie, but I have watched many games on TV. Of course they are like ya ya ya sit down and let us take your money kind of thing.

The Tourney started with 20 people two tables and 20,000 in chips for each player.

At 1AM the tourney was over and I had all the chips - amazing

I won $850.00 at my first no-limit game - wow

I had the Busa parked only 6 feet from my table (game was in his garage) so they had lots of questions about the Busa as I was leaving.

I put my leathers back on, fired up the Busa and headed into the night as they all watched me blast away.

I think the Busa has magic powers and I know I will be riding the Busa to any future games

Pretty good night all-in!!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

game in the garage?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
tourney play is a lot different from money play, good going...

game in the garage?  
rock.gif

laugh.gif
 tourney play is a lot different from money play, good going...
Yes his garage was all decked out.

Three full size tables, big screen with projecter connected to a computer displaying tourmament software that would count notify us of the changes in the blinds every 15 mins and even a leader board.

It was a pretty nice set up

must take a good eye to keep track of leaders... counting pots etc... how do they do that anyway? keep track of chips that is?

must take a good eye to keep track of leaders... counting pots etc...  how do they do that anyway? keep track of chips that is?
Well it was more like posting who was busted and who was left - then who had how many chips

But it was all good seeing your name remain on the board all night as all the others busted

clap.gif

Back