I HATE a Thief

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
This last weekend I wnet and picked up my Haulmark EDGE 8x12 enclosed trailer from my house in Calif. It was the last thing I left after my move to Vegas. I did not want to store it in my driveway so I parked it in my company parking lot. This was all done on Tuesday.

I come into work today and find that someone has bent and twisted the Master lock off the side door and busted the door open to get into it. It was empty, but the thought that they busted the lock, busted the door to get into MY trailer just me off.

They are obviously some of the biggest idiots out there because when I had this building built I installed 13 highly visisble security cameras outside. Two of which are focused right where the trailer was parked. Plus the idiots left the screwdriver they used to break the lock.

I am going to go review the camera footage now to see if I can get a car plate or anything.

I am beginning to hate Vegas. Too many F**king thieves here.
rant.gif

This kind of shite is happening everywhere. Yesterday, a Jeep parked next to my wife (at work ) was cut into and the bastids swiped everything. In broad daylight. Stereo, wallet, digital camera, etc. Bastids deserve to
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Sorry to hear of this Toy. I hope you cath the bastids and make em pay somehow.

I had a stereo stolen out of a truck in my driveway one night a few years back. I was up until my wife went to work (i was working 2nd). So i know they did it while i was up. The truck was about 30 feet away from the front door (about 50 feet max from me).
guns.gif
firedevil.gif
argue.gif

Update... I am going to do my best to catch this guy and F**K him. The cameras show it happened at 10:06pm last night (while I still had employees here working). the guy was driving a White F350 with a Tool box in the bed. Looks like a tall white guy with short hair. I am trying to clean up the video now to get a plate and then call the police with a copy of the video and the screwdriver the idiot used.

Whats someone who is driving an F350 doing breaking and stealing!! maybe that is how he got the money to get his 350..

Good luck TK. hope you nail the guy

Just find out where he lives.

I'd destroy and vandalize that F350. Make him pay 10 fold.... Destroy his belongings because sometimes we must Stand Tall and take the law in our own hands. Who says the law has to be the "Legal System" we have in place.

I hate thieves even more. Death is what they deserve.
rant.gif

Police were just here. heck they even sent two cars to investigate and get the copies of the video and the screwdriver. Makes me feel a little better. I am going to move the trailer to our other building which is in Anthem Village (a better part of town). Hopefully I will not have to deal with this BS again.

Even though it was empty I still feel violated!

Thanks for letting me rant.
beerchug.gif

i hope they get the thug.
it is getting worse and worse about stealing
here at work i came in last week to find someone stole 5 different stainless steel 4 in flex pipes used to unload railcars. that was the only thing they took, they left two aluminium ladders sitting there. crack heads

ya say you still had people working there while this happend? somthing seems funny about that...... most thugs wait till every one is gone.

That sucks.

If it makes you feel any better, somebody stole my pen off my desk yesterday!

At least it was empty and they didn't take the trailer.

sorry to hear about this Toy...i hope you are able to get this guy even though you won't be able to give him what he deserves (a short rope around his neck suspended from a tall tree!!!)

cops wont get far they rarely do.the thief will be back they always do.be patient & return the screw driver if you know what
guns.gif
I mean.

TK...that frickin' sucks but it could have been much, much worse if it had not ben empty. Maybe they can get a print off the screwdriver.

If I had the means and know how I'd throw a couple of poisonous snakes in there before locking it up at night. See what happens the next time somebody breaks into it.

(guido4512 @ Mar. 07 2007,21:48) This kind of shite is happening everywhere. Yesterday, a Jeep parked next to my wife (at work ) was cut into and the bastids swiped everything. In broad daylight. Stereo, wallet, digital camera, etc. Bastids deserve to
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
It is but sooooo very seldom out here in the sticks... you can leave your car door open and keys in the ignition and noone will touch it here
jump9.gif

(Ruben @ Mar. 08 2007,11:45) Just find out where he lives.  

I'd destroy and vandalize that F350.  Make him pay 10 fold....  Destroy his belongings because sometimes we must Stand Tall and take the law in our own hands.  Who says the law has to be the "Legal System" we have in place.  

I hate thieves even more.  Death is what they deserve.    
rant.gif
Id say 4 slashed tire would be about even to me .

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 08 2007,11:24) Whats someone who is driving an F350 doing breaking and stealing!! maybe that is how he got the money to get his 350..

Good luck TK. hope you nail the guy
probably stole that to steal the trailer.
guns.gif

Back