I hate thieves!!!

So, is your dream home not going to have any windows? Desperate thieves will do a lot of damage if they think they are cornered
with no way out. I would rather have it so that they never get inside.

I would have a reinforced windowless room in it that would lock electronically. One of those rooms you "set" when you leave. Basically, a man trap. :laugh:

I am sure you have read the stories where somebody gets stuck in a tight access way. What better way to have somebodies "theft exploit" end than by having to police show up to assist them.

You will be doing the community a favor ! :laugh:

Burglary suspect rescued by police after getting stuck in crawl - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Keep the bolt cutters and if you get a chance they can be used to perform a DIY vasectomy on the **** bags.
After I got wiped out by a bunch of meth heads a couple years ago I have no time for those *******s.
My neighbor said, after the same meth heads robbed her "If I catch them I will have me some new tiny coin pouches for my purse".

Just curious John, Did you call the cops and make a report?

You never did say.

One other thing is the $500 deductible. I called my agent and changed my $500 deductible to $250 and it cost $8 more per year.
Something to think about?

Ok so here is the deal,,
I did make a report, the police showed up 2 hours after the call.
They did not even want to deal with prints on the bolt cutters,
They will check local pawn shops for the Generator,, for up to about 30 days
Now for the insurance side,,
No damage to the trailer,, per say, except the locks. So the trailer insurance does not help.
And the bike insurance has a $500 deductible,
Now my renters insurance will cover any belongings in the trailer but,
the generator was a small one, and is under the renters delectable.

damn john that sucks....problem is it doesn't matter what kind of lock or anything you put on things now a days to try to not have it stolen...because if they want it they will get it no matter what you do.. thankfully it was only the generator and not the bikes, man this kind of stuff just pisses me right off, you work hard to get what you have and some scumbag gets it for free,hope you get the bike back together soon..(and you better be at HITH...)

Well Fu thieves, try and cut these locks,,

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

scumbags! its one thing to take the generator but to fuk up ur bike too? wat comes around goes around. karma is a *****.

Considering you can buy a decent size generator for $250 these days, what's the incentive to steal one?

Considering you can buy a decent size generator for $250 these days, what's the incentive to steal one?

Since most thieves don't have a real (legal) job and probably steal to support their drug habit -I doubt they stole it because they needed one.

Have you ever seen a thief sit around a running generator?
That would draw to much attention to them, so I doubt that any thief would ever need or have a generator except to pawn it. :banghead:

Back