I hate thieves!!!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
My trailer was broken into, and the shids took my generator, and Damaged the Busa, WTF

It looks like i need a upper fairing and windshield for the the bike. Week azz thieves cant even lift the generator over the bike. But it going to be an aggravating $1000 roughly for sure. The bike insurance has a $500 deductible, and the trailer policy doesn't cover shid, except for the Box! So i do have a nice set of used bolt cutters for sale, if any one is interested

IMG_0949.jpg

Holy ****z John, I feel for ya man. I too, despise fn thives. To bad it's agin the law to shoot the bastids. I hope you get your generator back. Is that the only thing they took?

sorry to hear this! wish all thieves and liars would fall dead on the spot!

That sucks so bad John.

Time to call out the N.E. Irish Posse and hunt these people down.

It's always open season on thieves.

I hate them 2 somebody stole battery out my girlfriends jeep right out my driveway.
I didn't expect crime around here living in house my mom owns.
Neighborhood across street homes well into the millions.
They did it when I was 2 track this summer,Hope u get stuff back did u call police?

Sorry To hear - really Sucks that people don't respect others stuff. Maybe they have been watching
to much of what's been going on in Ferguson. :banghead:

I know this won't help you now (this time) but it might in the future.

When I bought my trailer I asked about a lock for the door.
They showed me this and said if a thief sees this they will usually move on to the next trailer.

P1040804_zps00265f33.jpg

The other thing to do, might be to back your trailer up to a wall or building so that the door can't be lowered or opened.
Yes that would suck as you would have to move the trailer every time to get your bike out. And yes you shouldn't have to do
something like that to keep the thieves away - but electrifying the trailer might be the only other way to keep them away. :laugh:

Is it legal to put a sign on the door that says - opening this door will trip shotgun mounted inside. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So did I understand you right in that the thieves cut your pad lock and left the bolt cutter?

If so. Give it to the cops and maybe they can get some fingerprints off it.
Most thieves aren't to smart so there might be prints on it. ???

Footprints in the snow - photograph them if possible - might nail the jerks. ???

Good luck - now lock the door as they know you have a Busa in there and might be dumb enough to come back with a truck.

I hate this John, very sorry to hear. I hope their butt grows shut and they die from a long and painful infection. I hate thieves. Lock up the bike, chances are they will be back.

Sorry To hear - really Sucks that people don't respect others stuff. Maybe they have been watching
to much of what's been going on in Ferguson. :banghead:

I know this won't help you now (this time) but it might in the future.

When I bought my trailer I asked about a lock for the door.
They showed me this and said if a thief sees this they will usually move on to the next trailer.

P1040804_zps00265f33.jpg

The other thing to do, might be to back your trailer up to a wall or building so that the door can't be lowered or opened.
Yes that would suck as you would have to move the trailer every time to get your bike out. And yes you shouldn't have to do
something like that to keep the thieves away - but electrifying the trailer might be the only other way to keep them away. :laugh:

Is it legal to put a sign on the door that says - opening this door will trip shotgun mounted inside. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So did I understand you right in that the thieves cut your pad lock and left the bolt cutter?

If so. Give it to the cops and maybe they can get some fingerprints off it.
Most thieves aren't to smart so there might be prints on it. ???

Footprints in the snow - photograph them if possible - might nail the jerks. ???

Good luck - now lock the door as they know you have a Busa in there and might be dumb enough to come back with a truck.

Crowbar to the right of the lock. just break the weld on the handle. that lock is useless.
best thing to do is just make it a lot of work to get in.

Crowbar to the right of the lock. just break the weld on the handle. that lock is useless.
best thing to do is just make it a lot of work to get in.

Yep - if someone wants in bad enough there is no stopping them if they have enough time.

You could also use a cordless drill with a cut off wheel and get in pretty easy.

The point here is that what I showed was better then a pad lock which is cut with bolt cutters pretty easy.
I also don't think that weld would break as easy as you think. Could it be broken - SURE - but not as easy as a pad lock.

Like I said earlier, is to back it up to a wall or building. However then you also have to make it so that it can't
be pulled away from the wall somehow.

Is anything really safe from thieves? :banghead:

scumbags! its one thing to take the generator but to fuk up ur bike too? wat comes around goes around. karma is a *****.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I would alert local pawn shops about the generator. Or, if you are not comfortable with that then walk in and check their inventory when possible. Garage sales? Probably not much going on there this time of year! Craigslist, local want ads? I had a friend find 4 wheels from his Mallet C5 Corvette in the Sacremanto area on Craigslist. The cops help set up a sting for the purchase... once the deal went down my buddy punched one of the guys is the gut so hard it dropped him! :laugh: The cops said... we told you not to do that ! then in a low voice said... good job ! :laugh:

Keep your eyes open... you never know what you might come across. Get the word out because these guys proobably do this often given the bolts cutters got left behind. I wonder why they left the cutters? Did they get spooked?

My dream home will have a system that keeps the burglers inside until the cops get there! :laugh:

I wonder why they left the cutters? Did they get spooked?

My dream home will have a system that keeps the burglers inside until the cops get there! :laugh:

There were probably 2 guys and the generator was so heavy, especially while running that they forgot the cutters.
Maybe John should setup a video camera because they might come back for those cutters. :laugh:

So, is your dream home not going to have any windows? Desperate thieves will do a lot of damage if they think they are cornered
with no way out. I would rather have it so that they never get inside.

Thanks to prop 47, this burglary would be considered a misdemeanor here in CA. If caught, the thief would get a citation with a court date on it and be sent on their merry way. Same goes for possession of meth, heroin, etc. All in an effort to keep criminals on the streets. Yay CA!

Back