just changed my insurance and all i can say is WOW!!!

sportcustoms71

Registered
i had progressive liability insurance and called to get a quote today for full coverage and they told me a whopping 1700.00 a year, devastating right..... called state farm up immediatelty afterwards and they quoted me for 500 deductable for 683.00 a year. what difference and my monthly payments are only 60.00 a month, of course i swithced. like i said WOWWWWWW! just thought i'd pass the good word.

I had progressive for four years and i finally changed to state farm myself.
Progressive SUCKS big time.

P.S Its good to call around before you get insurance, you will be surprised at the differences.

Moved mine to State Farm from GEICO this morning. Have had State Farm for my auto and homeowners policies for years and have been quite pleased. They blow GEICO out of the water for the Hayabusa in my case.

they told me the reason why it's so much cheaper is that they rate the busa as "sport tourer" because of the engine size. progressive rates the busa as a super sport bike.

State Farm 44.00 per month for the 09. 25/50/25 with unisured motorists. :beerchug:

I just spent an hour with my state farm agent talking about our policies. I cut our homeowners by 200+ but ended up getting a 1 million dollar umbrella policy for my home, autos and the bikes for 11 bux a month. I knew I wouldn't get out of there with out getting something else....:laugh:

Oh and our busa cost 35 a month full coverage with SF.

i had progressive liability insurance and called to get a quote today for full coverage and they told me a whopping 1700.00 a year, devastating right..... called state farm up immediatelty afterwards and they quoted me for 500 deductable for 683.00 a year. what difference and my monthly payments are only 60.00 a month, of course i swithced. like i said WOWWWWWW! just thought i'd pass the good word.

Did they require you put a passenger vehicle under a policy with them ?

This thread reminded me that I needed to call SF for a quote on my MC insurance. Now at $65 / month instead of $95 / month. That's with $250/$500 deductibles instead of $1k/$1k deductibles. :beerchug:

Had geico for 3 bikes at 3600 ,full coverage 3years ago,with statefarm 2100,i saw that one of our members is paying under 300 for full coverage,its gotto be because of his location,but im going give my agent a call,im sure that i can get a better rate but i need full coverage,you just never know.

Here's my state farm insurance for my busa.
But this rate is because i have my renter's insurance and car insurance with them too.

insurance.jpg

Back