just changed my insurance and all i can say is WOW!!!

:welcome: to state farm.. i made the switch last month.. never looking back.. :beerchug: I donno about other people but i like to save money :thumbsup:

I switched mine to State Farm 3 years ago when I got my 08 and what HUGE difference in price , compared to the LIZZARD and FLO :rofl: I have my auto and home owners ins. thru them also. They told me the reason why State Farm was so much less was that they dont underwrite medical coverage if you are at fault in an accident. If you have healthcare insurance thru your work that will cover your medical bills

ummm its not hit or miss with state farm.....if you have a crappy driver record or crappy credit you will not get prime rates. same with any insurance company out there. also if you are young under 25 you will get worse rates.

Another great offer from State Farm however I don't know if they still offer it...After 10 years you are gauranteed renewable.

state farm has been cheaper than everybody else for me, i'm 28 and married, 50 buck a month for busa full coverage, 180 a month for all three vehicles, i'm happy with them

I used to have USAA (Still do for Home/Auto), but they stopped issuing new policies for bikes a few years ago - and referred me to their "preferred provider" - Progressive. Must be getting a heck of a kickback, because Progressive was WAY out of line. Tried to go to State Farm, but they wouldn't talk to me unless I also insured home and auto's (and USAA is way cheaper on those), so right now I am with GEICO.

I don't know if the State Farm thing about having to have home/auto also was in TN only - I'd like to know if there are any members out there insuring in TN that have motorcycle with them ONLY....

Back