Hate dishonest people

Glad to hear you stuck to your guns & it worked itself out. Nice trailer by the way, does that mean you'll be making the Spring Bash now?? :laugh:

I kind of understand why the guy would sell it from under you having dealt with sellers promising to buy a vehicle(or whatever) and never showing up. Have lost a sure sell after telling the prospective buyer thats local its sold and then after the original buyer not showing up and calling the local guy back and having him say he allready found another one. Glad you were able to get the thing at a better deal anyway having been in your shoes also.

First of let me say thank you to everyone for your help and understanding how pissed I was.
Here goes the second half
so I was already on my way to pick up trailer and got the call about it being sold after making arangement for pick up
seeing that I was already on my way I decided to pay a visit and rip him an:moon:
not getting into all the extra details about the 15 miutes of him getting blasted let's just say peoples voices and attitudes tend to change when you are face to face
i walked away with the trailer $100 cheaper,extra tire ,chock blocks,and a $200 trailer dolly not to mention a coors light to seal the deal I will take picks in am thanks to you all:beerchug:

cool...whadi tellya!

"But?...maybe a better deal awaits you and bad kahrma on him..."

beautiful trailer man...obviously you were rewarded for taking the high road of rightousness and perserverance here...good on ya...see?...

god had sumpt'in better in store for ya!:thumbsup:

and the loser that sold his out from under ya prolly already wasted the cash on whiskey and women thad nobody else would have. :laugh:

many miles of happiness & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back