I HATE a Thief

kickass.gif

(Fate @ Mar. 09 2007,22:04) Did the trucks plate show up clearly in video?
Unfortunately no. The police have the video and are trying to enhance the plate details.

(ToyKraz @ Mar. 09 2007,17:54)
(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 09 2007,14:34)
(ToyKraz @ Mar. 08 2007,10:01) Update... I am going to do my best to catch this guy and F**K him.  The cameras show it happened at 10:06pm last night (while I still had employees here working). the guy was driving a White F350 with a Tool box in the bed.  Looks like a tall white guy with short hair. I am trying to clean up the video now to get a plate and then call the police with a copy of the video and the screwdriver the idiot used.
Why didn't you call the cops before? They can dust for prints on the trailer and screwdriver...

They did that for me when some dudes tried stealing my car 10 years ago... and caught them!
Pan,.... Call the cops before when? They broke in at 10pm I called the police at 7am as soon as I got to work and found it.
... the way you worded it all was kind of hard to figure out the timeline of it all and since you said you were working on the video and THEN you said you'd call the cops... so just wanted to say you should always call the cops asap. Either way, you obviously called them and they're working on it. Good luck nabbing the a$$wipes!

Back