Washed new trailer

Busasweety

Registered
Our trailer has been over at the niehbors house past week...he's building an addition so we picked up all his lumber, parked it in his drive way and let it sit there so with rain etc. he can unload as needed...well he's done with it and I thought well if I have to hook up and all, I should just go ahead and wash it up the street at a car wash...I always spray the brush off (you never now what was washed last) and cleaned the trailor, even final sprayed it down with spot free rinse....
BABY was lookin nice !!!! WET !!
drove home parked it and did a walk thru and noticed it dried but now the whole trailer is COVERED in brush scratches !!!!!! I was pissed !!!! Looked realy bad....so I tested a spot with some wax and rubbed really good, it buffed out !!! THANK THE LORD !!

Now what sucked....I now spent my entire afternoon waxing the entire 7x16 trailer !!
LOOKS AWESOME...but man a lot of work..will never wash at car wash again !!

Oh what fun that would be. That is not a small trailer.

bump.gif

r8

Ah, I feel your pain guys. I dont use the brushes at a car wash for anything. In fact, I hate to be so anal, I will take my own sponge and use that at the car wash. Juli got me a powerwasher for my B-day, so its easy to clean stuff now. Bring it over next time, we can wash both busa haulers!
cool.gif

thats messed up. I'm not gonna go to one of those now. I'm glad you got it fixed back up though. That's a huge relief.
thumb_up.gif

Weather is keeping me from doing that now, but it's going to take quite a while to get done.

Wax on.....wax off !!!!
Actualy I have my own power washer, but the area still has a water moratoreium....But I got permission to hand wash the BUSA's
beerchug.gif

I waxed my Busa last Saturday and thought that was a chore, but a whole box trailer.
SHOCKED.gif

Bet it does look good now.

Back