Sometimes I really,really,REALLY, HATE people

Do you have a home phone? If so use that # instead of your cell. You mentioned that your a dinosaur and most dinosaurs I know are still reluctant to get rid of thier home phones even though they provide nothing more than a monthy paper weight bill :whistle:

I like to "feel out" folks alittle bit first before turning over my adress (which can be easily found thru a "reverse-phone look-up site". Not that I'm paranoid or anything.:ghostface:

Also,I've never heard of a plan that has unlimited free anytime minutes,free long distance,free 411,free call waiting,free 911,free call display, blah blah blah. But my home line has most of that,and you dont have to remember to turn it on or charge the batteries. :easy: Althou 3 good friends I know dont have conventional home lines anymore.

RSD.

A bunch of funny bastids eh. :crowbar:

I have been dealing with the good.the bad,and the ugly selling some stuff.

Awesome buyer yesterday. I have been plagued with the dreaded "NO-Show" lately. Dik's who say they'll come buy and don't show.

Well you all know Rubb's tolerance level leaves a little to be desired.:laugh:

So I had a dude yesterday,wanted an' item,but I wasn't going to be home,I had to take my POS Audi Roadster to the dealer.So I do a rare thing,I decide to trust.He offered up his name and phone number ( I figure,trustworthy dude) so I email him,tell him I'll leave the item in the carport,if he likes it,just leave the cash in the same place.

Low and behold...I come home to no item,and thank you note AND the cash. :bowdown:

I have re-newed faith in humanity. (well,lets not go overboard) LOL.

Rubb'd-The-Right=Way.

I go through same thing.. I post things in craigslist... I give people 100% descriptions of selling items, I post bunch of pix, I post no email or text with big letters... Guess what??? I get emails and texts...
They tell me to explain more about products and if I have any pix....WTF???

Dude, its spam. A real person sees your number and gives it out to spammers. Before long your "item" that you are talking with them about is a Russian bride born and raised in Indonesia and going to school in SouthNorth Africa to become a Docter (note: it is Docter in this, not doctor) and would really like to visit the "Staets" but in turn needs money because she is poor immigrant living in NY and has no bread.

I go through same thing.. I post things in craigslist... I give people 100% descriptions of selling items, I post bunch of pix, I post no email or text with big letters... Guess what??? I get emails and texts...
They tell me to explain more about products and if I have any pix....WTF???

I stay away from craigs list. The "Craig's List Killer" probably has a copycat killer by now. :crowbar:

RSD.

Back