Exhaust Question

So I have looked and looked and looked all over the internet and have yet to find anything cheaper. Looking for Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Fiber/Carbon Fiber dual slip ons for an 09. I have looked on EBay and everywhere else and the cheapest I have found is around $840.

I'll sell you my Brock's Ceramic coated Alien Head w/PCIII for less than that.....PLEASE.....don't waste your money on slip-on's....

Anyone know a link to changing the headers?

Cheers.

If you change your own oil you already know how to remove the right fairing, and the left fairing comes off the same. If you do not, Blanca Busa has a good DIY video on fairing removal. After that you can remove the oil cooler bolts to allow it to move forward and give a little extra room(The lines stay connected). The rest is straight forward, 8 allen heads hold the 4 primary tubes to the head and one bracket underneath the bike. The O2 sensor unplugs and unscrews. If you didn't install your slip ons, they each have the visible nut/bolt on the passenger peg, and one bolt each to loosen on the clamp where they slide onto the header tube. That's all, it's very simple.

If you change your own oil you already know how to remove the right fairing, and the left fairing comes off the same. If you do not, Blanca Busa has a good DIY video on fairing removal. After that you can remove the oil cooler bolts to allow it to move forward and give a little extra room(The lines stay connected). The rest is straight forward, 8 allen heads hold the 4 primary tubes to the head and one bracket underneath the bike. The O2 sensor unplugs and unscrews. If you didn't install your slip ons, they each have the visible nut/bolt on the passenger peg, and one bolt each to loosen on the clamp where they slide onto the header tube. That's all, it's very simple.

Okay, thanks again mate.

Hi All, i just installed Yoshimura R77 full exhaust system"carbon fiber" on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011, but i installed the exhaust without removing the old OEM header Gaskets as said in Yoshimura installation instructions, wanted to know the reason of removing said gaskets noting that there is no air leakage after installing the exhaust with said old OEM gaskets, Moreover since i already installed the Exhaust with said gaskets and its very tough to remove the fairing then the gaskets and reinstall everything back again, Is there is any negative impact or downside what so ever in the future on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011 by keeping said gaskets installed?

Back