r-77 Full Dual Exhaust?

BenWoj42

Registered
I've been looking to upgrade my exhaust and i've got my eye on the new r-77 exhaust. I noticed they have duel slip on carbon exhaust, but do they have the dual carbon full exhaust or even a full dual exhaust in general? I can't seem to find anyone selling them.

The r-77 full exhaust only comes with a single can, I have one and it's great.:thumbsup:

DSCF2358.jpg

Nope. Buy vance hines header and slip ons is the cheapest way I know to have full dual yosh. Tiforce and brocks make some nice full duals.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. It will be diff. Diff in brand duals vs single as well because of crossover design.

In the gen2 sect there was a guy that did dual yosh with the vance header. I think he was from uk. Might search or dig in their.
Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone heard both the single full exhaust and the dual slip-ons? Im curious on how they both sound now.

I think im going to go for the dual slip ons for now. I dont want to spend another $300 for headers, and another $300 for a power commander at the same time. This way I can build up slowly and keep that dual look. Thanks for the all the input guys.

i currently have the r-77 dual slip-ons on my 08 busa and i love them. Sorry, no pics right now. They were pretty pricey for just slip-ons (i think about $800), but i am totally satisfied with them. I was surprised how much louder the bike was once installed. It's not an annoying cackling tone, but has a pretty deep, mellow sound to it, which is exactly what i wanted. I installed the silencers that come with them once, and it almost sounded like stock again it was so quiet with these installed. I absolutely love the dual slip-ons and have no regrets with them

I had the slip ons on my first 08 ( stolen ) and thought they sounded great. I would recommend going with the full R-77 no PC3 for now ( until you have the xtra cash ) stock 02 sensor hooked up. You will get much better performance and save even more weight. Install isn't that difficult... the black one is my friends when he first got his.

1123081650c.jpg

Copy (2) of P1010800.jpg

I had the slip ons on my first 08 ( stolen ) and thought they sounded great. I would recommend going with the full R-77 no PC3 for now ( until you have the xtra cash ) stock 02 sensor hooked up. You will get much better performance and save even more weight. Install isn't that difficult... the black one is my friends when he first got his.

Could you tell the differene in sound between the two bikes? If so, how do you think the sound differed? I've tried listening to youtube videos, but they are all different due to the surroundings and video camera used.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard both the single full exhaust and the dual slip-ons? Im curious on how they both sound now.

I had the slip-ons and was waiting for the Vance and Hines but got inpatient??? so I went with the a Yosh full....total better sound and a weight loss over the stock system. Go with the a full system don't waste your money on the slip-ons.

Do the full system, best money I ever spent.. if you take the stock system off , the wieght of the cat-converter is like a boat anchor.. this is what is left on..if you dont do a full system. The cost is about the same for 2 pipes as for a single system with one pipe.. I think if you are not a good wrencher.. the slip-ons are a better way to go. If you want all the benifits, weight and sound.. take your time and put the system on it... I feel it handles better now also.. easier to get it laid over in a corner..

Thank Vance & Hines and Yosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting it dyno'd in a couple of weeks for max power & torque. In the mean time, I loaded one of PC's mape from their website for rideability.

_MG_0018.jpg

_MG_0019.jpg

_MG_0020.jpg

_MG_0021.jpg

_MG_0022.jpg

_MG_0023.jpg

Back