r-77 Full Dual Exhaust?

Nope. Buy vance hines header and slip ons is the cheapest way I know to have full dual yosh. Tiforce and brocks make some nice full duals.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was looking at the brocks CT duals because Im worried the r77 wouldn't be loud enough. Only thing is I can't afford $2,000 for an exhaust. Maybe when I hit the lottery though.

Any problems with the PC on the Gen II since it only controls 4 of the 8 injectors?

I have seen varied opinions on the topic with some folks saying it's fine and others saying you either need to install 2 PCs or get a Bazzaz.

Thank Vance & Hines and Yosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting it dyno'd in a couple of weeks for max power & torque. In the mean time, I loaded one of PC's mape from their website for rideability.

That is exactly what I need for my Yosh slip-ons!!!:drool: I will be contacting GPW real soon.

Thank Vance & Hines and Yosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting it dyno'd in a couple of weeks for max power & torque. In the mean time, I loaded one of PC's mape from their website for rideability.

Man that's awesome! I had a full R-77,sold it, and am looking to buy another, but I didn't know you could use a V&H header and the Yosh slipons!!!
I think I'll go this route, the Busa and the TL1000 are really the only 2 bikes I like the dual exhaust on.
How much was the header, and which PC map are you using in the meantime?
Thanks so much for posting this!!!:thumbsup:

Man that's awesome! I had a full R-77,sold it, and am looking to buy another, but I didn't know you could use a V&H header and the Yosh slipons!!!
I think I'll go this route, the Busa and the TL1000 are really the only 2 bikes I like the dual exhaust on.
How much was the header, and which PC map are you using in the meantime?
Thanks so much for posting this!!!:thumbsup:

Could you give me the V&H header part# too? And do I need/is there a V&H midpipe included or seperate? Thanks again

Could you give me the V&H header part# too? And do I need/is there a V&H midpipe included or seperate? Thanks again

Contact GPW. He can get you the set up. Can't remember the price but the Vance and Hines header is cheaper than the yosh R77 slip-ons. Some where between $400-$600 for the header I think.
The Busa looks great with duals.:beerchug:

Ouch! Thanks, hope I can find a used set of mufflers, I like the look, but don't think I wanna pay double what I can get a full system for.

i had akrapovic titanium full systen in my zx14. Awesome..with one problem.. The one side of the bike was eempttyyyyyyy.DUal is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the Ti force dual carbon system 480mm, been waiting for warmer weather to install, have to ride 50 miles to friends shop, hate to see them still in the box..:unhappy:

i currently have the r-77 dual slip-ons on my 08 busa and i love them. Sorry, no pics right now. They were pretty pricey for just slip-ons (i think about $800), but i am totally satisfied with them. I was surprised how much louder the bike was once installed. It's not an annoying cackling tone, but has a pretty deep, mellow sound to it, which is exactly what i wanted. I installed the silencers that come with them once, and it almost sounded like stock again it was so quiet with these installed. I absolutely love the dual slip-ons and have no regrets with them

PM sent with questions. THANKS!

Here are my dual slip-ons, just stock header.

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

I was looking at the brocks CT duals because Im worried the r77 wouldn't be loud enough. Only thing is I can't afford $2,000 for an exhaust. Maybe when I hit the lottery though.

Hpc had a special on a full dual ti force 380mm with carbon cans for around $1300.00. I have the 480mm ti/carbon system, sounds great, I love it! 380mm is louder, probably more what your looking for. Great performance and sound..get your ecu flashed instead of pc, ecu flashing controls all 8 injectors and removes ALL restrictions...Just my 2 cents...Good luck with your decision..

Akraprovic makes both dual and single full systems. Look almost identical to the yoshi ones and from what ive heard, pretty nice sound and power gains.

Back