Looking for R-77 full exhaust

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I currently have R-77 CF slipons and I have decided to go to the R-77 full system. Does anyone have one they want to sell? I want the Carbon Fiber but will consider the titanium also. I'm sort of pissed off at Yoshimura because the cans are the same for the slip on and the full system but they won't let you just buy the header. So I don't really want to buy a new one unless i have to.

i got mine from motorcycle superstore,it took 1 week to get,they were also the cheapest.you are really going to like the exhaust, it is awesome!

I know that there is a full M4 system in classisifieds for 500 bucks

I ordered a Vance & Hines Universal header last week. It supposedly hooks up any slipons or the stock cans. If your happy with the slipons, just buy this header pipe. This is the stock#: HEADER CS1 GXSR HAY 08-09 1812-0176
Its out of stock everywhere until the end of this week.
I found it for 373.00 at a place call Cycle Parts for less.

I ordered a Vance & Hines Universal header last week. It supposedly hooks up any slipons or the stock cans. I found it for 373.00 at a place call Cycle Parts for less.

+ 100 to option above, a bit biased because it is exactly what I did (I also have R-77 CF slip-ons and wanted to keep the DUAL look). FYI, I also have the BMC Race filter and currently run the canned PC V map for an Akra full 4-2-2....me likey A LOT (hope to dyno/tune someday with an ECU Editor).

100_3052.jpg

Re: help needed with r77 slip on yoshi,s ...

[/LEFT
hi there can any 1help me out pls ...i want to keep twin pipes on my busa .i was thinking of buying r77 yoshi,s
i want her to sound loud and ,was wondering if i have to change the down pipes ,and if so can i buy the down pipes
to fit the r77 slip on yoshi,s cans. or will it be ok to keep the OE down pipes .and will make much differance to the bhp
she will turn out ..if any 1 can help will be greatful ...........
many thanks to all.......​

or will it be ok to keep the OE down pipes .and will make much difference to the bhp
she will turn out ..if any 1 can help will be grateful ...........many thanks to all.......

yes, you can keep the factory headers (down pipes). do not expect much in terms of HP/TQ gains from slip-ons only...marginal HP gains, weight savings and better sound is what you get.

I have a used Yosh 4-1 r77 exhaust with a c/f can. If that's what you're interested in, I'll have to dig it out of the garage and check the condition. No damage, it's just been sitting a couple years now.

I knew this was going to happen. I went ahead and pulled the trigger yesterday early AM because I need to get the bike back together and now options pop up!

thanks very much for your info ,so to make the bigger differents i would need to change the headers aswell ,?
also would you say that a 4 into 1 complete system would give more sound and and better bhp.?
then fitting a twin pipe system with new headers.or would they be the same in sound and bhp .?
so would it just come down to the look you want to have .
many thanks i wait your reply ..cheers tall-slice ..:banghead:

I currently have R-77 CF slipons and I have decided to go to the R-77 full system. Does anyone have one they want to sell? I want the Carbon Fiber but will consider the titanium also. I'm sort of pissed off at Yoshimura because the cans are the same for the slip on and the full system but they won't let you just buy the header. So I don't really want to buy a new one unless i have to.

I'd be interested in buying your R-77 CF slip-ons if you get a full system. let me know if interested. sigmapaul@gmail.com. Thanks.

so to make the bigger differents i would need to change the headers aswell? also would you say that a 4 into 1 complete system would give more sound and and better bhp.?
than fitting a twin pipe system with new headers.or would they be the same in sound and bhp .?
so would it just come down to the look you want to have .
many thanks i wait your reply ..cheers tall-slice ..:banghead:

Aftermarket headers are better than stock.
Single or dual is a matter of preference.
Full systems are better than slip-ons.
With exhaust upgrades, a full system (be it 4-2-1/4-2-2/4-1) will give the most bang for buck coupled with a good dyno/tune.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...how much $$$ are you willing to (can afford to) spend? Yosh slip-ons were on sale for under $300 shipped recently. A full Brock's is easily upwards of $1500++

i can get a full yoshi system 4-2-1 shipped to me in england .for £760 +£79 shipping cost with all the taxes and import duty paid..do u have to take off the rad to get the headers away from the block (engine )?? was thinking off doing the job myslf if its not to hard to do ....i can get the dual slip ons for £678 +£69 shipping ..i dont know what this would be in $....cheers tall-silce..???

i can get a full yoshi system 4-2-1 shipped to me in england .for £760 +£79 shipping cost with all the taxes and import duty paid..do u have to take off the rad to get the headers away from the block (engine )?? was thinking off doing the job myslf if its not to hard to do ....i can get the dual slip ons for £678 +£69 shipping ..i dont know what this would be in $....cheers tall-silce..???

Nah no need to take off the radiator. Just take off the horn. Take bolts off holding radiator. You will be able to push the radiator closer to the front wheel to make installation a lot easier.

thanks BIG E for the help i think i will buy the full system yoshi, and give it a go to fit the lot myself ..thanks to all that have helped me though this exhaust prob of mine .:laugh:
how long would you think to do the whole job will take ,,change 1 syystem . for the new system ,,,old for new ...cheers tall slice ..

Back