Ever heard of this Vendor...

MEBusa

Registered
On on the verge of buying Yoshi R-77 slip on exhaust for my 09'. Been surfing the web, for the best price. Has anyone ever dealt with, or heard any reviews about, BioHazardCycles.com?

They have the best price for the Stainless/Carbon tip, that I've seen so far. $655, no S&H. My only problem, is that I don't want to get got, by a non-reliable salesperson or company.

YOSHIMURA 1121205 R-77 R77 SS/CF DUAL EXHAUST GSX1300R HAYABUSA 08 09 10

Thanks. My second choice is Motorcycle Superstore $706, no S&H.

Thanks

I bought my Two Bros Slip-on's from Biohazard Cycles and I had real good luck with them . Got my exhaust delivered in good time and they answered any questions I had .

I bought my R-77 from Biohazard. Great service and fast shipping.:thumbsup:

They ran for the hills when I had a warranty isue and told me to call Yoshi- they can KMA as far as Im concerned...they didin't even want to hear the problem.

No go for me:watching::moderator:

I just bought a TRC carbon slip-on for my ZX10 and my wifes R6 from them! Great prices and shipped quick!

Dunno about warranty issues with them. I hope to never have any!

Purchased a full carbon/stainless R77 in December for $750 from them. No problems at all. Check out them on ebay I think you can send the a best offer.

Thanks all. Looks like I have a consensus. Will give them a shot. Thanks for all the replies. They really helped.

Will post an update, on their service. :)

Back