Yoshimura R-77 exhaust stolen!!!

greekchef

Registered
My R-77 carbon fiber exhaust from the mid pipe back was stolen out of my garage. I need to purchase just that section of it. Can someone help please!!???

check your local Craigslist for Yosh CF R-77 slip-ons for sale ???

Was it a full system or a slip on? what year busa

My R-77 carbon fiber exhaust from the mid pipe back was stolen out of my garage. I need to purchase just that section of it. Can someone help please!!???

Goodluck, tryin to buy just midpipe and back, i tried doing that sum years back after a wreck for my 05 1000 yoshi tri oval full ss system talked to local dealer, even showed him the 2 pieces I need. Got the wrong shiznit 4 different times. Then I called yoshi direct myself gave part numbers to them 2 times and still got the wrong stuff. I finally gave up.. I hope it works out better for u.

I would call yoshimura and ask them if you can buy replacementb parts.
I know I was able to buy 2 down pipes on a Kerker 4-2-1 exhaust years ago from Super Trapp

Lol, every motorcyclist not a parts person, and every parts person doesn't neccessarily know how to fix a motorcycle...:rofl: It's funny cause it's all about price now whether you get the right part or not...Sorry you had bad time, I always have my dealer parts log when I call them never got wrong part with right #'s...

Goodluck, tryin to buy just midpipe and back, i tried doing that sum years back after a wreck for my 05 1000 yoshi tri oval full ss system talked to local dealer, even showed him the 2 pieces I need. Got the wrong shiznit 4 different times. Then I called yoshi direct myself gave part numbers to them 2 times and still got the wrong stuff. I finally gave up.. I hope it works out better for u.

Thanks everyone! I had removed it and put a voodoo pipe on. Well when i decided to go back to the yoshi that I left in my parents garage it was gone. Such BS!!! Checked eBay and check Craigslist nothing anymore suggestions guys??

Yeah! He prolly stole it!!

First stop should be Justin at Honda East!

To see if Justin is putting anything up for sale:

check your local Craigslist for Yosh CF R-77 slip-ons for sale ???

Maybe Daniel did it!!:

Was it a full system or a slip on? what year busa

Get ahold of Justin and Daniel to see which one stole it!

Thanks everyone! I had removed it and put a voodoo pipe on. Well when i decided to go back to the yoshi that I left in my parents garage it was gone. Such BS!!! Checked eBay and check Craigslist nothing anymore suggestions guys??

I made some calls. Yoshi wants 550 plus shipping for the tailpipe and muffler. And found a shop in Cali that will sell them to me for 500 shipped. Don't think I'm finding it much cheaper than that.

I made some calls. Yoshi wants 550 plus shipping for the tailpipe and muffler. And found a shop in Cali that will sell them to me for 500 shipped. Don't think I'm finding it much cheaper than that.

Talk to Justin at Honda East before you buy.

Someone was posting those up here a day or two ago in the classifieds :whistle:

It's ashame they didn't steal the entire system :laugh:

Joking haters

Back