r-77 Full Dual Exhaust?

I have the CF R-77 slipons, K&N and a PC5. I dynoed it and only got 171 RWHP. I think I'm going the Vance & Hines route next to get a little more performance. Other than a really low HP I love the dual R-77's, they look and sound great!

They aren't as throaty as Brock's but they have that distinctive Yoshi wail when cranked up and are relatively quiet when putting along out of the neighborhood.

Rear.jpg

I have the Vance and Hines header with Yoshi R-77s on my bike. Based on my experience ( and dyno results ) - you would be better off going to either a full system or just doing the slip ons. The V and H header is very well built and the fitment is top notch. The horsepower gains are just not up there compared to what I have seen from other full system results posted on this site.

I went the slip on route first and then the header. In the end I spent more time and money than by going single side muffler and 4 into 1 right off the bat. . Good luck with your choices.

Thank Vance & Hines and Yosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting it dyno'd in a couple of weeks for max power & torque. In the mean time, I loaded one of PC's mape from their website for rideability.

That's awesome bro,

It's nice to see folks running the V & H header with slipons and getn the best of both worlds.

Just my .02 but I'd go with full yoshi for the weight savings which is like 47lbs vs 13lbs. There's very little $ difference between the two, but it comes down to what you like.

Here's my R77 carbon full exhaust with satin black mid-pipe as well as black straps on the can and muffler hanger. I've since tinted the Yoshi badge too.

SNC19634.jpg

Back