Question about the R-77 Full exhaust / tuning

ChrisSK

Registered
I called my dealer today and told them I wanted a price on the Yoshi full exhaust. I stated I wanted the Carbon R-77. They told me the only full exhaust they make for the 08 is a 4-1 setup, so no dual cans. Is this true?

Second question I have, Is getting the full exhaust over the slip ons worth it? What is the power difference?

Third, do they make a power commander yet? And if so, are there base maps setup to start with? I'm going to be tuning the bike myself, but I'd like a good starter map.

Last question, if the Full Yoshi is dual cans, which is the preferred vendor to buy it from.. I like my dealer, but the parts guy scared me a bit.

Thanks guys,

Chris

call yosh... i have a full stainless tri oval with a carbon can...yes they have a pc3 out,, you will need it unless you want some more ponies...sounds too me like your dealer may already have that system and just want to sell it to you...go with the full save the weight like 33lbs....gastric bypass for your bike over night......here is a pic of my bike...

YOSH_CAN_3.jpg

call yosh... i have a full stainless tri oval with a carbon can...yes they have a pc3 out,, you will need it unless you want some more ponies...sounds too me like your dealer may already have that system and just want to sell it to you...go with the full save the weight like 33lbs....gastric bypass for your bike over night......here is a pic of my bike...

YOSH_CAN_3.jpg

Back