Lightest/Quietest Full Exhaust?

PGK

Registered
So is the Yoshi R-77 full system currently the lightest and quietest solution on the market? I'm having a tough time getting the exact weight and noise specs for each full exhaust system available now.

no its not the quietest is the rs3 because its 6 inches longer mufller (longest to shortest its rs3, trs, trc, r77) hope it helps
beerchug.gif

I have a full system M4 exhaust coming. I'm hoping it's quiet? I'll let you know!

got the trc full system with titaniun can.very quiet at slow speeds vwry light and good power.187 at the rear wheel.when you get on it the sound is awesome.blasted past a few people and they liked the sound from it.

So I guess the next question then becomes which is the lightest/quietest for under $1000 from a reseller. What are you really gaining with the R-77 over the existing Yoshi exhausts?

So I guess the next question then becomes which is the lightest/quietest for under $1000 from a reseller. What are you really gaining with the R-77 over the existing Yoshi exhausts?
Decide what is most important to you, and your choice becomes clear.

If the bottom line driver is cash outlay, but you still gotta have a lightweight system, I have seen the RS3 stainless/Ti full exhaust for well under $800, delivered.

The R77 stainless/Ti full exhaust is even less than the Carbon Fiber equivalent - a bit over $900, delivered.

What are you gaining with the R-77 over the others? Haven't researched the performance differences over the older systems (if any), but I personally like the looks of it over the others. Instead of old-school ovals or tri-angular canisters, it has a more modern hexacone shape, and the carbon fiber conical endcap looks kick-ass, and comes with the pipe regardless of whatever canister sleeve material you select.
cool.gif

Back