R-77 Delivery

kstanberry

Registered
I pre-ordered the Yosh R-77 full exhaust, 5 weeks later I'm told it is still back ordered.

Has anyone actually seen in person (not photo!) or have this system? What's the Deal? Yosh is usually pretty good.

I'm tired of riding around with those two large trash cans on my bike.
ohthedrama.gif

I called Yosh headquaters in Cali the R-77 has not been released yet. They said they are planning for the release somtime next week. It is on back order, but Yosh said if I order it directly from them I would have it by Jan 21.

It sounds like the typical large company with marginal internal communications.
rock.gif

When I talked to Yoshimura R&D this morning, they said the holdup was due to a externally sourced bracket of some sort that had not arrived with the main shipment. When this hardware arrives (allegedly by the end of this week), they will get them into the shipping boxes and off to the resellers they go early next week....

So who knows what the real deal is....
dunno.gif
At least his story was more interesting than a simple "they are backordered". I guess.

Oh, well... when they get here, they get here.

Congratulations! I'll be posting pics of MY new baby on Saturday so I know the excitement you feel, ok maybe more since this is MY first Busa...not too shabby for my first one I must say  
beerchug.gif

Back