Yosh R-77 & PCIII on my new 08

Get the Piper Cross race air filter.
thumb_up.gif

I have definitely saw posts in this site around this subject, but can't seem to find them right this second. General concensus on that post was that PC was not neccessary and those that had run before and after dyno's only gained 2hp after adding the PC (not sure if that was just overall peak HP or what the gains may have been over the entire run...that was being debated in the thread). I've been thinking about the same and have a geat interest in whether or not PC is neccessary. As I said, the debate weighed against it because that is the function of the O2 sensor...as a closed loop system, the engine management is automatically monitored and maintained because of the in-loop sensor. Disabling the sensor takes away the systems ability to compensate for temperature, altitude, air density, other mods, etc...and kills the SDM A,B,C selector. My disclaimer - I'm not an expert. Just repeating what the other thread had going.

Save the money on the PC3, you dont need it with the Yosh R77 4-1 system. I have the system as do others here without any other engine modifications and the bike loves it. HPC is a sponsor here and tested this system without and with PC3 and found that the stock ECU with 02 sensor adjusts the fuel nicely with the R77 4-1 on it. I am quite impressed with mine.  
cool.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
Yup, call Greg
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

Hi all...

I have an Orange/Black '08 with 500 kms on it now. I love this bike! Coming off a Honda CBR 1000RR which is awesome in it's own right but... wow, the Busa is simply AWESOME! I have a full Yosh R-77 on order which should arrive in a couple of days... can't wait! No plans on a PC yet as I'll wait and see how it performs without. I'm glad I've been reading this forum because I would have got the PC without even questioning the necessity having done it on my CBR. If I can save some $$ then bonus! Great forum! Thanks!
ThumbsUp.gif

Hey, I also have an Orange/Black '08, but with 1024 kms. I have my full Yosh R-77, sitting in the garage. Was going to pick up a PCIIIUSB today, but now I'll wait and see what happens after I install it. This is a great forum been looking at if for 10 hours, so much info. :bowdown::thumbsup:

I have a brand new Yosh R-77 Full system with carbon/carbon can for sale in the classifieds if you have not already purchased one. It is new in the unopened box.

Back