would anybody be interested in an R-77 slip on exhaust

hemi

Registered
I've had my yosh r-77 slip on carbon fiber exhaust on the busa for about 4k miles, was thinking about going with brocks exhaust. Curious if anyone would be interested, perfect shape without a single scratch on them!!

got a customer looking send pics may also can get you price on Brock's..

not exactly sure how much i would be asking for it just yet. Gonna do some research and see which brocks system i would want before making a decision. I'm thinkin maybe about $550, may seem a little steep for a used exhaust, but it's in absolutely perfect shape and i clean/wipe it down after almost every ride. Will try to get pics up this afternoon. If i could get the right price on it i will consider selling to get brocks. I paid $840 new for it, and the wife would kill me if i bought another $1000 exhaust for the bike

dual slip-ons. I will put in the classifieds if i decide to sell. Still thinking about it and doing some research on brocks. I do love the look and sound of them, but wouldn't mind something a bit louder. Wonder if anybody has brocks slip on exhaust for sale with the black thermal coating, i think that would look awesome

If I still have the cash (if) when you post them I'll buy them, been lookin for a used set for a while now.

dual slip-ons. I will put in the classifieds if i decide to sell. Still thinking about it and doing some research on brocks. I do love the look and sound of them, but wouldn't mind something a bit louder. Wonder if anybody has brocks slip on exhaust for sale with the black thermal coating, i think that would look awesome
Ive got hand made shortstubby GP extremes carbon with removeable db killers uk made sound nice loud throaty I'll swap & pay shipping

sorry to get everyone excited, but i have decided to stick with them for now. Really wanted the brocks slip ons, but if i'm gonna buy another exhaust i might as well go full system, meaning i would also need a pc for a few hundred $ more. The wife kind of put a damper on my idea of a new exhaust, she didn't think it was a very wise purchase:laugh:. Still might upgrade in the near future, but for now i'm gonna stick with them

Back