Who makes a full dual exhaust for the Gen2?

KyleJ

Registered
I've still been shopping around for a new Gen2 and one that I am very highly considering has one of the full Yosh systems on it with a single can. Maybe I'm just old school, but I very highly prefer the look of dual cans. Who makes a good full exhaust that still has dual cans?

Brock's makes their CT exhaust in a dual version for the gen2 busa. That's the top of the line exhaust Full titanium exhaust with a carbon fiber end cap. Super light and Super expensive

I'm a single sided guy for weight, maintenance and clearance, but I also like the look of it. I understand someone that likes symmetry too. Obviously do what makes you happy, it's your ride and your money.

From all the exhaust set ups I have run. For sound, TI Force hands down.

I had a TiForce on an R6 years and years ago and it sounded nice but I had shortened it a couple inches to cover up some damage a friend had done. I really like duals but I'd like to shoot for 200whp and I'm not sure if I will get there with a stock header. If push comes to shove I'll just run the single pipe. The bike will turn a lot of highway miles and commuting so I'd like to keep a pretty low tone and keep it from being obnoxiously loud.

Does anyone make a drop in header that will work with any style slip ons? I really like how the Vance and Hines slip ons look on the newer bikes.

I have the full Vance@Hines system on mine.

Same here. Love it.
hqdefault.jpg
*Note, not my bike. The V&H Header is a direct replacement, so any dual slip ons that fit the factory header, fit the V&H header.

The price of a Vance header coupled with a slip On exhaust you might as well just buy a full exhaust or get a used 1 off a forum like this or ebay

I am OK with spending a bit more to get exactly what I want. I would most likely buy a used set of mufflers and a new header.

I bought the V&H header and slip ons separately, and with a little diligence I found both of them substantially cheaper than the norm. Think I got the slip ons for under 400, and slightly cheaper for the header too, new.

I still want to know performance gains with the the VH header and the OEM mufflers. Bet that would suprise someone.

Brocks single mega is gonna give you the best bang but if you want duels I like Yosh or Ti force

I'm a single sided guy for weight, maintenance and clearance, but I also like the look of it. I understand someone that likes symmetry too. Obviously do what makes you happy, it's your ride and your money.

Yeah,,Me to. I really prefer the asymmetrical look of the single outlet.
Yoshi, Akra, M4, Brock's all make good dual outlet pipes.

If the OP wants to stick with duals, have a full system then why not buy a V&H header but use what ever dual cans he prefers the looks/sound of or has a budget for?
I originally bought a set of Tsukigi Racing GP cans with the intent of buying a V&H header but I just haven't gotten around to buying the header. For the price I think it's a fair deal.

If I wasn't consumed buying a full system for my Brutale 1090 I'd be buying the V&H header for the Busa :)

Back