dual exhaust.

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
well, I've dug around did a historical search. all I have found is that the only current makers of a dual exhaust is HMF. while their exhuast is nice. I just don't like the look, just my preference.
Is there any other company that makes a full dual exhaust and not just slip-on's?

thanks

Heard that D&D does, but don't know if they really still do. Two Brothers used to.

+1 HMF low duals looks pretty good, like stock.

Well this is just sexy to me,

DSC00002.JPG

I heard from an aftermarket dealer aka tuner shop that you could get Yoshi's in dual but it would be a custom exhaust and would cost alot more. Any truth to this?
rock.gif

maybe if I had the pipes high temp coated black. to me the lines of the exhuast pipe just don't flow with the bike.

(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 29 2007,11:40) maybe if I had the pipes high temp coated black.  to me the lines of the exhuast pipe just don't flow with the bike.
If I had an extended swingarm I would have the pipes routed through the middle just in front of the tire! That would take care of the pipes, but for now I will be doing as you said, Jet hot coating them black!

I like the High Mount pipes myself, but where would I put my passenger pegs. I would be disowned if my daughters couldn't ride with me.

(Revvv @ Mar. 29 2007,12:58) I like the High Mount pipes myself, but where would I put my passenger pegs. I would be disowned if my daughters couldn't ride with me.
They still fit on there I just left them off as I dont ride anyone on the back!

(Revvv @ Mar. 29 2007,09:58) I like the High Mount pipes myself, but where would I put my passenger pegs. I would be disowned if my daughters couldn't ride with me.
You can still keep the passenger pegs if you choose.  This is what mine will look like if I go the HMF route. The red CF matches perfectly w/ the 06' maroon.

HMF_busa_RedCFPipes.JPG

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 29 2007,08:37) I heard from an aftermarket dealer aka tuner shop that you could get Yoshi's in dual but it would be a custom exhaust and would cost alot more.  Any truth to this?
rock.gif
I know they did that a couple of years ago, don't know about now, but you could call  
wink.gif
 ! I mean what's the worst they could say
rock.gif
, NO  
tounge.gif

rock.gif

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 29 2007,12:38) there is also another company named "blueflame" that offers a full 4 into 2.
Just went to their website and they had 4-2-1 for their full exhaust system. But, they got some kick ass dual tip cans that would go great with any of the blue/silver models...hence the BLUE flame.

blueflame.jpg

I got dual D&D pipes and love them. Just a word of advice though it is easier to call them then to use there website. They are substantialy cheaper than HMF to.

(dadofthree @ Mar. 29 2007,15:13)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 29 2007,11:36) Well this is just sexy to me,
I hope you just put those tires on before that shot.  
laugh.gif
Nope, They have 1040 miles!!! I don't turn but I go str8 like a mo-fo
race.gif

I am not a big fan of laying the bike down in turns, as the old saying goes I'd rather be a live chicken then a dead duck!

Back