Busa Peeps, I need some opinions on these Exhausts ?

poppabear78

Registered
Hey all, I really need some feedback on this...

Been contemplating the R-77 slip-ons for my 08 Busa, love the look goes well with the lines of the bike (carbon Fiber of course)...

But went to the local shop to see there catalogs and found some slip-ons that looked kinda of descent and $180 cheaper which is good..

The brand is FMF APEX exhaust; heres the link... please let me know if its worth it? Im not really looking for performance, more for looks and sound. Thanx in advance guys, this is my first bike in 10 years so not as knowledgable in these things....

$899.95 - 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa FMF Apex Dual Exhaust Carbon | StarCycle, USA

Last edited:
i know fmf makes a good off road pipe for quads and motorcross. i've had a few in my day, but never new they made a street bike pipe. they look nice, but i can't give you any first hand input (as far as streetbike usage). if you're just doing slipons, then i say do it. doubt either has a significant power gain over the other without the full system.

Hey all, I really need some feedback on this...

Been contemplating the R-77 slip-ons for my 08 Busa, love the look goes well with the lines of the bike (carbon Fiber of course)...

But went to the local shop to see there catalogs and found some slip-ons that looked kinda of descent and $180 cheaper which is good..

The brand is FMF APEX exhaust; heres the link... please let me know if its worth it? Im not really looking for performance, more for looks and sound. Thanx in advance guys, this is my first bike in 10 years so not as knowledgable in these things....

$899.95 - 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa FMF Apex Dual Exhaust Carbon | StarCycle, USA

Dude if you are going to spend 899, may as well save a couple hundred more and just do a 4-2-1. Way better than slip-ons, more HP :cheerleader: JMO

I say get the FMF, I think they look really good and you wouldnt have the exact same exhaust as every other hayabusa you might see in a 600 mile radius.

like others have said FMF is well known for their off road systems. Since it's looks and sound your after it really comes down to your own preference. Me, out of the two, I would go Yosh.

Bruh, if you like them buy'em! Especially, since you don't care about power gains. Post a pic either way on your pick!

Thankx for the feedback fellas, I have decided to go with the yosh R-77, the dealer got it for me brand new for $710 tax included, the price is GREAT and yosh are good quality, really wanted the FMF cause its different but the lowest was $865 tax included... that extra cash save will go to other accessories...:laugh:

Back