Another Exhaust Thread

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Still kind of up in the air with what type of exhaust to put on Oren. I was originally set of the Yosh R-77 full carbon because they have removable baffles.

Now I found a pair I like the look of even better, but I have never heard of FMF. Anyone know anything about these? FMF Apex Slip-On Exhaust - Street Bike 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa - Motorcycle Superstore

I also like the look of the Vance and Hines, with removable baffle. Vance & Hines CS One Slip-On Exhaust - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Thoughts?

I have seen the Vance and Hines in person and they look and sound pretty good... I personally like the R77 slip ons if I was to go that route ... and maybe the Vance and Hines header down the raod :whistle:

FMF was really big on the dirt stuff when I was growing up. If you had anything else other than an FMF pipe on your bike you weren't cool and they made the most power.
Why not put a nice black alienhead on her?
Blanca likes hers :)
7d978876.jpg

but then you'd need some black wheels to match it! Oh the mods never stop :banghead:

Thanks Dozer. I was wanting to be a little different. Most everyone with my color bike gets the yoshi's. :laugh:

FMF was really big on the dirt stuff when I was growing up. If you had anything else other than an FMF pipe on your bike you weren't cool and they made the most power.
Why not put a nice black alienhead on her?
Blanca likes hers :)
7d978876.jpg

but then you'd need some black wheels to match it! Oh the mods never stop :banghead:

Quit is Saiid, my mod list is already long and keeps growing. Better keep the wheels I have for now. :laugh:

I got the R-77's because they aren't really that noisey until you get up into the higher RPM's. Talk to Justin about pricing, I saved a butt load when I bought mine from Paulie. You should be looking at around the $600.00 range. I have never installed my baffles either.

I got the R-77's because they aren't really that noisey until you get up into the higher RPM's. Talk to Justin about pricing, I saved a butt load when I bought mine from Paulie. You should be looking at around the $600.00 range. I have never installed my baffles either.

Thanks John. :beerchug:

Quit is Saiid, my mod list is already long and keeps growing. Better keep the wheels I have for now. :laugh:

Ok so get a silver one and save the $150 on ceramic coating as well as $2500 on wheels. Then she will love you.

"Baby I saved $150 on this exhaust" :laugh:
All in how you word it my friend.

Ok so get a silver one and save the $150 on ceramic coating as well as $2500 on wheels. Then she will love you.

"Baby I saved $150 on this exhaust" :laugh:
All in how you word it my friend.

You do have a unique perspective. :laugh:

I always wanted to hear those FMF Apex mufflers in person. They look pretty good and FMF is one the top off road exhaust companies in the world so I imagine they're excellent quality. I wish they had it in a full single-sided system.

Good luck talking to the manufacturers of those FMF ones. I wanted those too, but I contacted them asking for more pics or maybe a sound clip and they got back to me almost a month later. I told them nevermind, I already have a Yosh system.
They never even responded. Crap cust. service equals NO SALE for me...
Carbon R-77's look AWESOME though, glad I went that way.:cheerleader:

Good luck talking to the manufacturers of those FMF ones. I wanted those too, but I contacted them asking for more pics or maybe a sound clip and they got back to me almost a month later. I told them nevermind, I already have a Yosh system.
They never even responded. Crap cust. service equals NO SALE for me...
Carbon R-77's look AWESOME though, glad I went that way.:cheerleader:

Hmm, something to think about. Thank you Sir.

I always wanted to hear those FMF Apex mufflers in person. They look pretty good and FMF is one the top off road exhaust companies in the world so I imagine they're excellent quality. I wish they had it in a full single-sided system.

If you can get a set of these for me, pm a price. I am still waiting on my 05 to sell before I can pull the trigger. But I like to have a plan.

Back