Yoshimura 4-2-1-2 with help from Vance & Hines

interesting, i have a tracking number allready.
That was directly from.

Tom Fuery
Sales and Customer Service
Vance & Hines Motorsports
1211 Northfield Drive
Brownsburg , Indiana 46112
Tel : 317-852-9057
Fax : 317-852-8946

..they said the Gen II unit has not even gone to tooling yet.

Last edited:
That was directly from.

Tom Fuery
Sales and Customer Service
Vance & Hines Motorsports
1211 Northfield Drive
Brownsburg , Indiana 46112
Tel : 317-852-9057
Fax : 317-852-8946

..they said the Gen II unit has not even gone to tooling yet.

ok.

:banghead: *sighs* Back to square one are we!?? Well I don't know what to think now. Guess I'll just wait and see if slash is indeed getting the correct header. :please:

I've made an attempt to keep this thread alive to get some resolution to it and now lately I just feel as if it's been going to :flush:

I'll just sit back & wait.....once again. :down:

I got tired of waiting on the V & H header and the delays:banghead: so I went with a Yosh full system:thumbsup:

I got tired of waiting on the V & H header and the delays:banghead: so I went with a Yosh full system:thumbsup:

I hear ya. The funny thing is....me personally, am not even interested in buying the V&H headers. But I am excited for other members that have been patiently waiting for this to be released. Plus I just want to see how cool it will be....to be able to purchase a quality header and have it work w/ multiple slip-ons of ones choice frpm different manufactures.

But until they are released...it's all just in theory :whistle: :laugh:

Yosh makes great systems and I don't blame you for moving ahead. It's been months & months now.

We are trying to get another company known for great, welds, stepped headers. To get this done as well...may be a race to the finish line... :whistle::whistle:

it turns out gpw was correct, i am not too big to say i was wrong, although i was more misleaded than wrong. :banghead:

the exhaust i got was a single system. The dealer FU**ed up. I personally called V&H in cali and talked directly to the r&d dept. he was very nice as i explained the entire situation he took all my info and said i would get an email when they are ready.

what can i say...

it turns out gpw was correct, i am not too big to say i was wrong, although i was more misleaded than wrong. :banghead:

the exhaust i got was a single system. The dealer FU**ed up. I personally called V&H in cali and talked directly to the r&d dept. he was very nice as i explained the entire situation he took all my info and said i would get an email when they are ready.

what can i say...
No problem bud we can still be friends.. :beerchug:

what can i say...

Thanks for the update Mike. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion. There has been a lot of that based on this V&H system. Hence, why I'm staying on top of this thread, so we may give the members here the most updated & accurate info.

Please let us know when you receive the email from them. Just have to go back to being patient again.
I think it will be great if GPW is able to offer another header of the same caliber that will achieve the same results.
Which is being able to use it w/ different slip-ons. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update Mike. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion. There has been a lot of that based on this V&H system. Hence, why I'm staying on top of this thread, so we may give the members here the most updated & accurate info.

Please let us know when you receive the email from them. Just have to go back to being patient again.
I think it will be great if GPW is able to offer another header of the same caliber that will achieve the same results.
Which is being able to use it w/ different slip-ons. :thumbsup:
Working on it. Trying to come up with a Titanium option....we will see.

Back