Vance and Hines Headers

jamdonut

Registered
Have read a few posts and have seen advertisements for the Vance and Hines Headers. Does anyone here have them and know the weight difference and any power benefits from fitting them? Looks like a good thing to do for those that still want a four into two and want power gains.

Check their website. Most of the major brands include that info. I have a Brocks saved 37 pounds and added between 12 and 15 ponies.

Pm RussellJ, he just put the gen2 version on his gen1.
I don't think he's made it to the dyno yet, but he can tell you the weight difference.
It also gets rid of the gen2 catalytic convertor, that thing cooked my feet.:beerchug:

Pm RussellJ, he just put the gen2 version on his gen1.
I don't think he's made it to the dyno yet, but he can tell you the weight difference.
It also gets rid of the gen2 catalytic convertor, that thing cooked my feet.:beerchug:

Is that were all that heat comes from? My wife complains that her feet gets two hot when we ride 2 up. I

Is that were all that heat comes from? My wife complains that her feet gets two hot when we ride 2 up. I

I guess it's possible a passenger could feel some heat from it, but not like the rider/driver.
It's right between the rider's footpegs. I could definately notice my feet cooler once it was gone.:beerchug:

Back