Vance & Hines Headers

Make sure if you get those headers you go to schnitz racing and buy the oil filter relocation part, how the headers are designed it is a complete pain in the :moon: to change the filter. Runs about 200 bucks but its worth it rather than getting pissed off changing you oil everytime

Make sure if you get those headers you go to schnitz racing and buy the oil filter relocation part, how the headers are designed it is a complete pain in the :moon: to change the filter. Runs about 200 bucks but its worth it rather than getting pissed off changing you oil everytime

previous threads indicate that the oil filter removal poses no pain the :moon: with these headers.

Trust me it is...... Between the oil filter and the header is about a half inch of clearance. ill post pics later.

Ok after reviewing your link, i have the 4-2-1 header so yeah it does possess a pain in the :moon: to change the filter. If your looking for duals then i have no idea.

ya I think the headers they are talking about here for slip ons is for 4-2
I heard all 4-2-1 are a pain in the :moon: I have yet to hear the 4-2 with the R77's

If all slip ons will work with stock header and the Vance and Hines header will work with the stock cans then the Vance and Hines will work with all slip ons If a=b and b=c then a=c??? It's your basic transitive property of equality:laugh:

If all slip ons will work with stock header and the Vance and Hines header will work with the stock cans then the Vance and Hines will work with all slip ons If a=b and b=c then a=c??? It's your basic transitive property of equality:laugh:

hey, hey now no need to get all technical and use big words .

i've changed my filter without a relocation kit. i even removed and replaced the filter without removing the right side fairing. just use a k&n and use the 17mm wrench to tighten it.

Back