ecu flashed short gsxr stacks . vance hines headers

banditzx10

Registered
hi all my bikes sitting at 185 bhp rear wheel with power commander . since then i have added short stacks from gsxr1000 fitted vance hines headers plus got ecu flashed.
I have added 3 degrees ignition on top of
putting the hotter base map in.

I have also put the higher gear STP (secondary throttle maps) in 2nd
and 3rd gear which opens them faster at higher throttle openings to
allow more air in.

I have removed the top speed limiter and fuel hard cut.

The O2 sensor has been disabled and the pair valve FI light is
disabled so your dyno guy can unplug the pair valve before fuelling,
will be more accurate that way.

Rev limit is up 300 to 11,600rpm
what do you think she will make in extra bhp with all these trick bits

yes but all my dino man has to do now is disable so your dyno guy can unplug the pair valve before fuelling,

I would think dynoman would have a good handle on what you should expect from his tune, eh?

am hoping for much higher lol. but would be great to hit 198 to 200 bhp are rear wheel . then spending the extra 500 pounds wont feel so bad lol

no dont think its off he just added a extra 300 revs . up to 11600 thats what he says on the post

The fuel softcut can be turned off and rpm limit raised.
The fuel hardcut can also be turned off separately, if it's off, you have no rev limiter.

results a re 191.13 bhp rear wheel lads 112.13 torque . head gas flowed next and cams skimmed . will take her to 200 /201 at rear wheel

Well, not quite what you were hoping for but a move in the right direction. Now you have a good excuse to do some more work to her!

thats true i wont stop until i see 200 bhp at rear wheel lol. but she a huge diverance on the road . going to gasflow the head and get cams skimmed this will give her 10 bhp so my tuner man tells me . so this is a job for next winter . going to take the good of her this year . few outings planned to this year . so if i have a 1900 dollars to get the job done she will be booked in on october this year . stay tuned for next up date and hopfully the last my wallet can on go so far .

At what RPM and Throttle positions did you add the 3 degrees of iginition advance, and what fuel was it tuned on?

Did you unify gear group 3 fuel and timing settings ?

Back