Yoshimura 4-2-1-2 with help from Vance & Hines

I will have pricing for both later today..

Its nice to see where you gain power by adding the header. Now match the header up with the best slip-ons and things should get even better..

Busa_Power_Curve.jpg

I will have pricing for both later today..

Its nice to see where you gain power by adding the header. Now match the header up with the best slip-ons and things should get even better..

Busa_Power_Curve.jpg

thanks, would like to order today and get this going.

thanks, would like to order today and get this going.

:woot: You da man Mike...this is very exciting! You will officially be the 1st member on here to utilize this set-up! I can't wait to get your feed back with the headers using your R-77's :thumbsup:

Please take pics as soon as you can.

Thanks.

Its looking like availability to ship is in two weeks. Retail is at $449.00 for either Gen 1 or Gen II. I will offer a discount on this header for org members. I am not going to post it. If you want the header call and be ready to order it at retail and then you will get the Org special pricing. :beerchug:

Its looking like availability to ship is in two weeks. Retail is at $449.00 for either Gen 1 or Gen II. I will offer a discount on this header for org members. I am not going to post it. If you want the header call and be ready to order it at retail and then you will get the Org special pricing. :beerchug:

can you please pm the pricing? my local dealer can get me them in 3-5 days. like i said, id rather support a sponsor, and even willing to wait to get them. but i am not just going to pick up the phone and order without knowing my price. I have been trying to get a price for a week now...

:woot: You da man Mike...this is very exciting! You will officially be the 1st member on here to utilize this set-up! I can't wait to get your feed back with the headers using your R-77's :thumbsup:

Please take pics as soon as you can.

Thanks.

ill let you know if i can ever get a price!! LMFAO!!!

can you please pm the pricing? my local dealer can get me them in 3-5 days. like i said, id rather support a sponsor, and even willing to wait to get them. but i am not just going to pick up the phone and order without knowing my price. I have been trying to get a price for a week now...

ill let you know if i can ever get a price!! LMFAO!!!

If your local dealer can get them 3-5 days that may be your best route. We are still looking at two weeks (being honest) and our buyer does a whole lot more performance parts than a dealer does. Our order is for more than just one unit.

Please post what your dealer is selling it for and I will tell you if my price is better. Works best for me.. Retail is $449.00 and that does not include shipping.

Last edited:
If your local dealer can get them 3-5 days that may be your best route. We are still looking at two weeks (being honest) and our buyer does a whole lot more performance parts than a dealer does. Our order is for more than just one unit.

Please post what your dealer is selling it for and I will tell you if my price is better. Works best for me.. Retail is $449.00 and that does not include shipping.

not looking to play games and i said id rather wait for a sponsor. I will just order from my dealership for probably more money, thanks anyways, for what though im not sure.:banghead:

not looking to play games and i said id rather wait for a sponsor. I will just order from my dealership for probably more money, thanks anyways, for what though im not sure.:banghead:
Whats your dealerships price. Not playing games we have offered some pretty decent prices on a ton of products, which are sometimes used for price matching purposes only.

PM or post up your dealers price and I can say yes or no on us being able to do better. :beerchug:

Whats your dealerships price. Not playing games we have offered some pretty decent prices on a ton of products, which are sometimes used for price matching purposes only.

PM or post up your dealers price and I can say yes or no on us being able to do better. :beerchug:

i just orderd them for 449 as you said.

Either way you got your header and yes you could have still bought a couple thirty packs if you purchased from me. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Well sounds like a win - win situation for both parties to me.

SO............

Now we can just move on to awaiting Slash's pics :laugh:

Truthful update directly from VH.......

The Gen 1 header won't be ready for 3-5 weeks. The Gen II headers won't be ready for 8-10 weeks. Just FYI for those getting inaccurate information. :thumbsup:

Truthful update directly from VH.......

The Gen 1 header won't be ready for 3-5 weeks. The Gen II headers won't be ready for 8-10 weeks. Just FYI for those getting inaccurate information. :thumbsup:

interesting, i have a tracking number allready.

:banghead: *sighs* Back to square one are we!?? Well I don't know what to think now. Guess I'll just wait and see if slash is indeed getting the correct header. :please:

I've made an attempt to keep this thread alive to get some resolution to it and now lately I just feel as if it's been going to :flush:

I'll just sit back & wait.....once again. :down:

Back