Yoshimura 4-2-1-2 with help from Vance & Hines

Yep Titanium Force, Ti-Force.

Ti-Force is good but $$$ too. I dont mind having a stainless steel header. If i have the $$ i would order right from you but the sad thing is i have limit on $$ so guess i have to wait for the Vance & Hines SS header. CHeerz

Ti-Force is good but $$$ too. I dont mind having a stainless steel header. If i have the $$ i would order right from you but the sad thing is i have limit on $$ so guess i have to wait for the Vance & Hines SS header. CHeerz

Me too

For those seeking a Titanium option:

Ok guys everything has been finalized and these headers will be completed by 10/20/2009 as long as all orders are placed by 9/10/2009. This may be a one shot deal based on sales numbers. Program suits the 2008-2009 Gen II.

Be one of the first to have this unique option with a custom high flowing lightweight titanium power producing "X" pipe, made to produce great power numbers with large inner diameter slip-ons..60-61MM or better.

To order its simple: Log onto to consumer protection based pay-pal and send us $844.00, this price includes shipping and 3% paypal fees. If you want a set of slip-ons as well. I have hand picked several options which will match up great for those seeking max performance or use your current slip-ons, lose weight and gain bottom end power. To enhance this program we sell slip-ons at slightly over our cost to drop overall pricing. Pay-Pal addy: payments@hyperbikecenters.com Include all you contact information and shipping information in the comments section, also include your screen name so we may contact you to keep you informed about your order. :beerchug::beerchug:

I talked to VH a couple days ago for another member,the headers are due to go in production Monday,get your self on the list as there are 22 as of Friday on back order..

Wednesday I'm going to try the headers from TI Force with the r-77's.
I'll let you know how it went.

it's done but it wasn't that easy.
My mechanic almost went mad because he had to handmade to small tubes that connect the TI Force headers with the R.-77s.

the photos are rubbish but I didn't see the bike without the fairing and didn't remove them yet.

Anyway here are the possible photos.

The R-77s ended a little bit way back.
escapescompletos.jpg

the handmade tubes:
peamanual2.jpg

Peamanual.jpg

The rest of the headers:
IMAGE_01490.jpg

IMAGE_01498.jpg

IMAGE_01508.jpg

I haven't dynoed it yet but the difference is astonishing. it accelerates way harder..

We need a side view. :thumbsup:

Here it's the side view. The is filthy because it's been rainning but you get the ideia. In the detail picture you can seen by how much the cans were moved backwards by the mark the support left on them.

Before:
DSC00052.jpg

After:
IMAGE_01519.jpg

IMAGE_01521.jpg

IMAGE_01520.jpg

IMAGE_01522.jpg

Back