EVERYONE READ PLEASE!!! RE: DONATIONS...

Like I said Cookie, I appreciate you getting back to me, and likewise, YOU HAVE MY PHONE, Why not Contact me prior to this before attaching my name to a fund raiser NOBODY knows anything about?

No Worries, It's all good, I know you well enough to NOT think you are screwing folks outta a few coins, and your LONG standing membership here does matter. I mentioned above that I did not believe you were being shadey, but given the lack of information and admins asking me questions about it? I felt that just in case your account had been hacked, and it wasn't you I needed to make certain folks knew that I was not and am not part of this.

Nothing Personal, but NOT discussing this with me or ANY of the ADMINS (God Knows there are enough of us) prior to sticking my name on it is a poor way to go about this Bro. It set off all sorts of bells and whistles.

I was wondering if your account had been hacked.

Let me ask you this, what was in the BACK of your car the day we met for lunch?

Glad to see Cookie posted up. Yes I sent a pp donation and no I've never heard of Cookie, or Super (well, actually heard of him making the tools before, but thats about it) I rarely go to the other board. However, being on here as I have, and seeing the help, be it educational, lending of tools/parts etc, monetary donations etc, I've found this to be a total stand-up kind of place. I am sure somewhere in the midst there is a fox waiting for the moment to take advantage of the .Org's kindness, I just hope if that time ever comes, it is caught before any damage is done. I look at this board like an investment really. I can add what I can, when I can, to another Busa brother in a time of need, thru simple site donations periodically to Cap (I mean ****, you know how much bandwidth we use with the love of pics we have
smile.gif
), offering to lend a hand to a member in an adjacent state or cross the country, or simply adding my how-to's. I like to see my investment build good returns, and hopefully we will be able to continue the offerings, help, donations, etc. as we have for so many. God Bless and have a safe and Happy Holidays.

Charlie

OK One more, even easier, Where did we meet for lunch?

(Revlis @ Dec. 19 2006,13:45) OK One more, even easier, Where did we meet for lunch?
Thanks, Charlie!
super.gif

I respect this board AND it's members!

Good God, Keith,, The name of that place was,,,,

,,,fer God's sakes??,,,

,,, is that the Yankee Diner? I think they still had people smoking in there then. No smoking now. Good food.

What do they call that place,, just ssouth of Bent Bike,, you met me in your (fairly new) rotory powered Jap car and wouldn't let me pay for the meal! Loved the shaved head, we laughed and swore it would be soon that we would get together,,, a true friend I felt in you. How goes the JOB for webdesigning! You down at the new sportbike shop yet or do they still have you in that "Re-Cycle" store?
biggrin.gif

I had a french dip,, I think! You had tuna sandwich? Roast beef,, man,, I didn't write this sh!t down, ya Hippy!

You peeled out of that lot like you were late or something,,,
AAAssjani.gif

You still got the goatie! Let's ride this spring! I should be ready! I can't find your number,, it's knee deep in PM's. I will PM you mine!

(Cookie @ Dec. 19 2006,15:51)
(Revlis @ Dec. 19 2006,13:45) OK One more, even easier, Where did we meet for lunch?
Thanks, Charlie!
super.gif

,,,fer God's sakes??,,,

,,, is that the Yankee Diner? I think they still had people smoking in there then. No smoking now. Good food.

What do they call that place,, just ssouth of Bent Bike,, you met me in your (fairly new) rotory powered Jap car and wouldn't let me pay for the meal! Loved the shaved head, we laughed and swore it would be soon that we would get together,,, a true friend I felt in you. How goes the JOB for webdesigning! You down at the new sportbike shop yet or do they still have you in that "Re-Cycle" store?
biggrin.gif

I had a french dip,, I think! You had tuna sandwich? Roast beef,, man,, I didn't write this sh!t down, ya Hippy!

AAAssjani.gif

You still got the goatie! Let's ride this spring! I should be ready! I can't find your number,, it's knee deep in PM's. I will PM you mine!
Geeeeez REV!! Satisfied now!!! sheeeeesh
SHOCKED.gif

crazy.gif

lurk.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,15:57)
(Cookie @ Dec. 19 2006,15:51)
Thanks, Charlie!

,,,fer God's sakes??,,,

Geeeeez REV!! Satisfied now!!! sheeeeesh
SHOCKED.gif

lurk.gif
eek2.gif
WHOA!!
laugh.gif

OK OK, It's Cookie.

Feeling was mutual Brother, been wondering where you've been.

This wasn't an indictment, I was just thinking that it might not be you at all, I was momentarily worried that you weren't you.

I dunno why I remember these things, But you had a boxed up polished swingarm you were taking to the post office in the back of the Honda. Close enough in regards to the dinner, it was maddox just south of Bent bike.

Cheers Bro.

Just glad it's you and not some scam, the Board has been having troubles lately with scumbags taking advantage of others peoples trust.

Like I said I was wondering if it maybe wasn't you at all, glad that is not the case.

Rev.

I knew you were thinking of Cache when I saw this post. Hey, and I seriously don't blame you, Brother!

Funny thing is that he is all over www.Northwestdragbike.com

Wouldn't be too hard to find him and demand some attention.

I look forward to meeting up soon. Let's not make it too long again. You're good people in my book!

Glad this turned out well, Revlis, thanks for watching everyones back, top-notch moderators
bowdown.gif

Back