Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. $150

• I. $200

• J. Over $200

• Total voters
Looking good everyone, lets get more than 34 votes for this people. You don't have to contribute $100, contribute what YOU think is right and you can afford.

Thanks,

the first amount was not disclosed but will also throw in a burrito and a coke  as well :D
Make mine a carne asada burrito please.
blues.gif

Looking good everyone, lets get more than 34 votes for this people.  You don't have to contribute $100, contribute what YOU think is right and you can afford.

Thanks,
Yeah what He said, didn't mean to imply you had to donate $100. Mostly I was just trying to make the point that we each have a lot of time to squirrel away our respective donations, so do not feel like you have to write a check tomorrow for $100. You can take your time, and make it completely painless.

I apologize for implying otherwise...

Rev.

It doesn't need bumped - it is a sticky thread. Calm down with the post whoring, what is that, like 50 posts in the last hour? :super:

As of this post 3360+.  We're 1/3 the way there.  Now if we could just really make this happen.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066316456 -->

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=GREEN)>PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME ANY CRAP. YOU WILL BE EDITED OTHERWISE.</table></span>
Why...perhaps I didn't read enough. So edit me if you must. No shame in my game. I said I would give $____ bones.

If you weren't sure about this, and I can influence you...consider this my effort at doing so.

Well...read it again and deleted my amount ($5,000) like a good soldier. Just kidding.

G

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066354080 -->

Only 46 votes and we are @ $3,650 and growing!!! Keep voting peoples! Let's do this! There are a FEW more members than 46!!!

well i added my vote but he has to bring it out to cali to go riding! i met him thurs morning in OKC to pick up my shirts.. thats right i drove all thew way to OKC from cali to get my tshirts.. ilearned a few things about him, the site, and why he had to sell the busa.. he made a big sacrifice for his family and all of us.. so lets get this done!

lots of used bikes out there. some members here wouldnt mind selling theirs, too.
Point - he will have enough money donated for a new busa and then some. whatever he wants!

:)

I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR HIM AND HE GETS/WANTS THE BIKE. JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE BALL GETS ROLLING.

Back