Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H. $150

• I. $200

• J. Over $200

• Total voters
Come on everyone, there has to be more people out there that feel this is worthwhile. Let's get him a busa!!!!

Come on everyone, there has to be more people out there that feel this is worthwhile.  Let's get him a busa!!!!
No doubt, I am impressed though, we are about 1/2 there right? Can anyone convince a Suzuki dealer to cut us a break, maybe even cut the price down a bit?

I bet if we find the right dealer, someone with "heart", they may even sell for less than retail... what if we offer to give them recognition here? (Maybe Captain would have to clear that) Just an idea, but I think it has a good possibility of working....

Come on everyone, there has to be more people out there that feel this is worthwhile.  Let's get him a busa!!!!
No doubt, I am impressed though, we are about 1/2 there right?  Can anyone convince a Suzuki dealer to cut us a break, maybe even cut the price down a bit?

I bet if we find the right dealer, someone with "heart", they may even sell for less than retail...  what if we offer to give them recognition here?  (Maybe Captain would have to clear that)  Just an idea, but I think it has a good possibility of working....
I think once there is a final decision to use Josh, we make a new thread (oh, no! not another "do we do this" and on and on) that will put it all in perspective, then it will go quick.

I think once there is a final decision to use Josh, we make a new thread (oh, no! not another "do we do this" and on and on) that will put it all in perspective, then it will go quick.
Once there is a final decision?? I just sent him some money. Lets do this!!

come on folks..........COUGH IT UP!!!!!!!!!! Cap needs a bike!!!!!! Lets take care of our family members here!!!!

Ok someone fill me on on just were we stand ... not what we are talking about doing , but what are we doing at this moment.. Basically where is the money sent, how long are we going to be accepting donations, and what the cutoff date or the purchase date of the new bike?

According to the poll, we are at about $4,400...not quite half way home. Dezzy, the money is going to Jester, effective a few days ago. His address is on another thread.

We have a lot of work to do to reach $9K or $10K.

Is it possible to send out a gentle e-mail to all subscribers? There may be people who haven't been around in a while. It doesn't have to be heavy...just let them know what we are up to and ask them if they want to participate.

I have to admit I didnt put in for much. But in all honesty if I saw we where close and alot of people where actually sending the money I may be in for a little more to get the job done.

I sent in a bunch. Think of how much we've saved getting the knowledge here to make a perfect purchase.... I've saved hundreds!!! :)

Im new and im in i was ready to through my computer out the window till i stumbled into this great site now i would buy a new one just to keep in touch with it i clicked the poll figure that i new i could afford at the time but may even be in for more when the donation actually takes place I think its an awesome plan and would be the least i could do for anyone involved in making a site like this one and you guys involved in doing this need to be commended this will work i know for a fact. Back in 93 i wrecked my first bike bad total loss it wasnt much but at the time was the only thing i had an 87 fz 700 i was bumbed later that summer i found another one with a bad engine for 500 bucks but was broke from not working healling my wounds my freinds took it apon them selves to do the same thing for me and i can assure you it was well appreciated to know peaple care about others own happiness way to go guys

I just signed on, but I would be willing to send some $$$ in as well. The thread on not buying a Busa for your first bike probably saved my life...that has to be worth a something!

Captain, have not spoken to you yet, but thanks for the great website.

Jeffrey

I'm pretty new to the board but it is great and i'd be able to put a lil in to help out
I really appreciate the Board & enjoy the nature & help from everyone thus far
Thanks Everyone, Good Luck Capt

Dennis

I would more than gladly contribute to the fund! Cap us a great service by maintaining this site.

Hi everyone, i am new here, after a private message i get here to know the cost of this forum because, really it has to be paid.
How many years has been this site running??

cu guys!

What is the deal with this......How close?  Already got it?

I'm down for a donation.
We have only collected $1500 and I think Jester is getting ready to hand it over to Captain. This has become a dead issue. For as many people said they would give only a few have stepped up to the plate. If you want to give something send Jester a PM and make sure he hasn't sent the money out yet.

Thanks for offer.
Jim

Back