Ever get a feeling not to ride?

My inner child laughs in the direction of your inner feelings.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well my Inner pyromaniac just set your inner juvenile deliquant on fire - toasted nuts anyone  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AAAssjani.gif
rock.gif
Do they taste like chicken?

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, everyone go get a life and watch Game 4 of the NBA Finals!
biggrin.gif

Just this Wed I took my truck to work. Almost hit a deer. Been there done that, trust me it sux.
On the bike I may have been that 1 second earlier. There were two of them. Who knows?

Okay, everyone go get a life and watch Game 4 of the NBA Finals!  
biggrin.gif
I don't care about basketball...I must post more to stay ahead of you...YOU go watch the game...
tounge.gif
I'm wireless, baby!  I am watching the game!
Mike's flipping around between several channels...I'm glued to my sofa...no basketball here, so I can concentrate on posting more...than you...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Well, at least let the thread get back on topic! I know your a Mod, and all, but have some respect.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, I had to ask?!  
tounge.gif
 What's the topic again?  
laugh.gif
No use trying to save this thread....

Anyone ever try Jose Cuervo Dark with Cola...I keep seeing the commerical, and not sure if it's the drink, or the hot gal drinking it, but something makes me want to try it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, I had to ask?!  
tounge.gif
 What's the topic again?  
laugh.gif

Anyone ever try Jose Cuervo Dark with Cola...I keep seeing the commerical, and not sure if it's the drink, or the hot gal drinking it, but something makes me want to try it.
Sure we can save it, and without the booze...though, I could use a drink right now
biggrin.gif

Ever get a feeling you shouldn't have replied to a specific thread?
laugh.gif
Heed the warning signs?
tounge.gif

Now, about riding with "those feelings"? 06BUSA is a lucky guy for not hitting that deer...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, I had to ask?!  
tounge.gif
 What's the topic again?  
laugh.gif

Sure we can save it, and without the booze...though, I could use a drink right now
biggrin.gif

Ever get a feeling you shouldn't have replied to a specific thread?  
laugh.gif
 Heed the warning signs?  
tounge.gif

Now, about riding with "those feelings"?  06BUSA is a lucky guy for not hitting that deer...
Thanks for the help, Michelle!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Has anyone hit a deer while riding? That's one of my biggest fears; there are tons of 'em here
sad.gif

Va...

I have not hit a deer, but I seen a harley rider hit one and it was not a pretty sight.

My inner child laughs in the direction of your inner feelings.....
laugh.gif
Well my Inner pyromaniac just set your inner juvenile deliquant on fire - toasted nuts anyone  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AAAssjani.gif
rock.gif
 Do they taste like chicken?  

ices_rofl.gif
Chicken Nuggets.....  
laugh.gif
quote]
'Chelle doesn't know what Chicken Strips are... Think Chicken Planks VA... Almost kinda similar, but not at all really.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ben! Shut up! We're taking this thread back on track...unless you've hit a deer and would like to share your experience, go sit down!
tounge.gif

Mmmmm...chicken...
biggrin.gif

Sorry.... Off to the corner...

I think I'll stop by Hooters for some planks.
laugh.gif
blush.gif

Back