Anyone else tired of the Heat?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Heading quickly into another record for most days over 100F; I know my Brothers/Sisters gotta to be feeling this as well in your neck of the woods. I'm still riding everyday but I'm just about to my limit (man that seat gets hot after sitting in the parking lot all day)

weather.gif

ya we have the same temps here basically getting really old!! but its the humidity thats killing us

it was too hot at home so i spent yesterday evening at a cousin's in Johnson City, TN...it was around 70 degrees with a nice cool breeze...a couple days ago, it was 64 degrees on top of the Skyway, it felt wonderful :thumbsup:

Same here Sonny, I do cover my bike at work mainly to protect it from all the dust and trash, but it helps with the sun too.

Down here in GA, we actually had a break yesterday and today, nice and lower 80's.

I think it is supposed to be hot the next 2 weeks or so. temps around 100 or so everyday, which itself is not to bad but when you add the 90% humidity it freaking sucks.

I would rather have the super heat and can ride rather than freezing and cant ride... I am tired of the heat though and I cant wait for the fall... Its so hot i dont even feel like working on the bike.

We have only had about two days over 80 here and we have rain all this week

I have always thought South Florida was hot but a friend of mine just got back from Nebraska and he said its so hot there it makes Florida feel cool. Sorry you folks are subjected to such extremes.

Use to it in SW Fla. Cannot complain as of late as the family and I are slumming it on Cape Cod Ma. for the next 2 weeks. Mid 80's in the day and we are seeing mid 60's overnight low.
No Busa here though :whistle: plenty of beer my awesome family and the NE coastal beaches! Not to mention incredibly fresh produce and to die for Seafood!

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

That looks like a mighty good time there cheferman, I hope to check out the E. Coast someday! Have checked out the W.Coast, and S. Texas, but never East.
Yep, humidity here is what makes the `heat` so bad...I can look out the back window and `SEE` the humidity.
Not too bothersome on the bike, and will be leaving for the cycle shop soon so I can have initial maintenance done.
September, and October, are my favorite months to ride...`Fall` colors are awesome not to mention I think the bike runs a little stronger too:lol:

Use to it in SW Fla. Cannot complain as of late as the family and I are slumming it on Cape Cod Ma. for the next 2 weeks. Mid 80's in the day and we are seeing mid 60's overnight low.
No Busa here though :whistle: plenty of beer my awesome family and the NE coastal beaches! Not to mention incredibly fresh produce and to die for Seafood!

Sucks that you had to leave Florida to find some good seafood eh?
Surrounded by ocean on three sides and good good seafood is difficult to find here?

Back