Ever get a feeling not to ride?

Sorry.... Off to the corner...

I think I'll stop by Hooters for some planks.
laugh.gif
blush.gif
tounge.gif

J...chill my bro!.......you have so much crap goin' thruogh yer head!........like I said bud......the angels said not today....ride tomorrow.......honestly.....I had the thoughts running through my head when we rode the other night telling me no wheelies.......so I just chilled....last night I went out for a spin and went nuts! 2nd gear wheelies all night long.... blow it off dude! next time we ride its 12 O clocks all day long!!!!!!!!!!.....mmmmm....capt morgans all around! we'll see who can ride the longest whellie OK?? nuthin better than 2 Busa's pointin' skyward together!!!!...cant wait bud!!!!

J...chill my bro!.......you have so much crap goin' thruogh yer head!........like I said bud......the angels said not today....ride tomorrow.......honestly.....I had the thoughts running through my head when we rode the other night telling me no wheelies.......so I just chilled....last night I went out for a spin and went nuts! 2nd gear wheelies all night long.... blow it off dude! next time we ride its 12 O clocks all day long!!!!!!!!!!.....mmmmm....capt morgans all around! we'll see who can ride the longest whellie OK?? nuthin better than 2 Busa's pointin' skyward together!!!!...cant wait bud!!!!
Sounds real good bro...Sounds like Todd might be comming down next weekend...which is cool, I have 5 days off starting next Wednesday
smile.gif

Anyhow...not that this means anything, but tonight comming home from work, I seen a serious 4 car accident on 94 & 252 where I turn off. I left work a little later then normal, and drive slower in the Jepp...so who knows, maybe I avoided something, maybe just strange occurence...like I said - who knows.

And I almost forgot...we did have Capt's & coke the other night also...lol

J...chill my bro!.......you have so much crap goin' thruogh yer head!........like I said bud......the angels said not today....ride tomorrow.......honestly.....I had the thoughts running through my head when we rode the other night telling me no wheelies.......so I just chilled....last night I went out for a spin and went nuts!  2nd gear wheelies all night long.... blow it off dude!  next time we ride its 12 O clocks all day long!!!!!!!!!!.....mmmmm....capt morgans all around!  we'll see who can ride the longest whellie OK??  nuthin better than 2 Busa's pointin' skyward together!!!!...cant wait bud!!!!
Sounds real good bro...Sounds like Todd might be comming down next weekend...which is cool, I have 5 days off starting next Wednesday
smile.gif

Anyhow...not that this means anything, but tonight comming home from work, I seen a serious 4 car accident on 94 & 252 where I turn off. I left work a little later then normal, and drive slower in the Jepp...so who knows, maybe I avoided something, maybe just strange occurence...like I said - who knows.

And I almost forgot...we did have Capt's & coke the other night also...lol
see!!! There ya go!!!!

Cool on Todd coming down. I'm not sure if I'll have my kids or not. I'm supposed to have them this weekend but the ex wanted them to a bunch of stuff......but if I don't have them we'll hook up!! Do me a favor.....find out for sure if he's coming. If he is, I'll order all the NOS stuff I need.

I am right there with you. I was almost a hood ornamet last weekend because some jackas*s ran a red light on his cell phone. I knew he may not stop and I ran the light, my buddy stopped and almost got planted.

I sometimes get a sick feeling in my stomach and I just want off the bike. It is hard to describe, but it has happened a few times!

I put the bike away for a week...

Has anyone hit a deer while riding?  That's one of my biggest fears; there are tons of 'em here
sad.gif
I almost hit one today.  She didn't acknowledge my hand signals either.  
biggrin.gif
 (couldn't resist)

Seriously though,  I went out on lunch break today (I work in a rural area) and was thinking about this thread as I rode.  What do I spot crossing left to right (into my lane)as I ascend a blind right turn....some hunter's dinner (or somebodies new hood ornament).

She's tipping along so gingerly.  I roll off the throttle (from 50mph or so) as she straddles the double-yellow line and I lay into my Wolo Air Horn scaring the Brokeback Mountain out of her.  She slips and slides trying to return in the same direction she came.  *shaking head*  My first deer on a bike....at high noon.  I didn't see any others peeking and waiting to see if the coast is clear.

Be careful.

Back