Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

Hayabusa4life Room 107

What kind of shopping? When I called the hotel they told me there's art stores, but the person Im trying to bring its not into art :laugh:
Whats stuff for kids?

Thanks

There is a lot of great shopping in town. You can park and ride the trolleys all day.

Don't forget swimming suits. There is a nice pool at the motel.

Last time I was there, it was so hot, a hot tub would have actually been the most miserable idea ever :laugh:

The pool was very much appreciated though...I'm hoping it's not Africa hot this time around.

Hello friends, New rider here, will be coming to Eureka to meet yall, sounds like a real good time, LCB are you still looking for a couple roomies, if so plz text me at 479-225-0572, it took me over an hour just to get to this point, I might not be able to get back on for a couple days, thanks and we are sure looking forward to meeting yall in eureka ;)

Oh well, better than nothing...

I guess you can do it the redneck way....eat beans all day and fill your bath tub with hot water. Just make sure your at the back of the pack when riding with others. :rofl:

I guess you can do it the redneck way....eat beans all day and fill your bath tub with hot water. Just make sure your at the back of the pack when riding with others. :rofl:

I think my passenger may be less than enthused with that idea...lol

Hello friends, New rider here, will be coming to Eureka to meet yall, sounds like a real good time, LCB are you still looking for a couple roomies, if so plz text me at 479-225-0572, it took me over an hour just to get to this point, I might not be able to get back on for a couple days, thanks and we are sure looking forward to meeting yall in eureka ;)

New rider Pfft...hey stranger!!

I don't think LCB is going anymore...she's currently on a trip with Busawhipped and heading west, then back home...

I'm certain someone has room though, so hopefully anyone with space will chime in!! It'll be good to see you and Marie, Shane!!

Back