Here you are then ... my "CHalfers" :laugh:

Front
P1010132.jpg

Rear
P1010129.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010132.jpg

Hi guys,

I just found an USA seller for these Arashi rotors. It look exactly the same from the pics you posted. Order placed for $189 and free shipping! :laugh:

Hopefully not the same kind of "US Seller" I bought a car body kit from a few months back. I thought delivery should be resonably quick so when I queried why it was taking so long, I got the reply back that they were held up in customs on their way from the east and hadn't even made it to the seller yet. 4 months after I ordered them they finally showed up and then I found out they were the wrong model, so now I'm waiting another few months. :banghead:

I have about 1,000 on my chalfers and EBC HH pads. They're really biting. :thumbsup: Anything was going to be better than my warped OEM's.

Hopefully not the same kind of "US Seller" I bought a car body kit from a few months back. I thought delivery should be resonably quick so when I queried why it was taking so long, I got the reply back that they were held up in customs on their way from the east and hadn't even made it to the seller yet. 4 months after I ordered them they finally showed up and then I found out they were the wrong model, so now I'm waiting another few months. :banghead:

Wow, I don't think I will have the patience to wait for 4 months. My order was placed a couple days ago, let's see when will I receive it. I'll
keep you guys update.

I just ordered a set front and rear from Mad Hornets.
Think it would take a bit longer posting to Netherlands.

These days everything is made in China including half of the German car companies parts. I dont wont to elaborate further.

BB

hey big boy...
u wanna bay parts fo me.. a make u big speciale .. u make big oda.. i save a u alot o moneee....

I run them on mine with only one rotor up front. Absolutely no problems. Good pads and steel braided lines. Do the same with a good install and you'll be fine. No disrespect to anybody but alot of people tend to criticize things they've never tried or experienced for themselves. Columbus wouldn't of gotten here with that mentality.

Rotor.jpg

hey big boy...
u wanna bay parts fo me.. a make u big speciale .. u make big oda.. i save a u alot o moneee....

That's not cool. A member of Asian descent might actually find that offensive...hell of any descent with respect and morals might find that offensive. Keep them jokes to yourself.

I also bought some front and rear rotors from Mad Hornets.
The shipping was realy quick to the Netherlands. Took about a week.

I like the quality and the finish of the rotors.
Just installed the rear one with some new GoldFren brake pads.
I used those GoldFren brake pads for 3 years on my previous bike ( Aprilia RSV ) so i ordered them for the busa :)
€ 45,- front/rear set.

How many people here are talking about Chinese made stuff is junk but half of everything you own is made in China? I remember people used to say don't buy Japanese bikes cause they are junk too ..... HHhmmmmmm. I haven't heard anyone here say my rotors failed in any brand yet ! I'm thinking I like the ones Pashnit has though .

Just sold the bike last week and they had so far held up to 5k miles, a track day, and the dragon with no issues and superb operation.

Thanks! Everything I've read don't think anyone has had any issues. Looking now, they have several different styles to choose from too. :)

Ended up going with these. They have some that are a little cheaper at $137 shipped, but the inner part of the rotor was not as aesthetically appealing plus they're shipped from China. Pictures I saw on here, no one was running them either, but did see people running these as well as someone who purchased from the seller Sixity. Kind of excited to get them now that I'm running a 1K front fender. :)

s-l1600.jpg

Back