Ebay front Chinese rotors, any1 use them?

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking at the Ebay and saw nice looking front rotors at a good price , BUT made in China, anyone ever use them? I know lots of time you get what you pay for, Yet it seems everything is made there or Mexico anyway. Just wondering if anyone used them. I looked at my front one today and its got some blue spots on it . Later Me

This has been discussed before...
You want a real answer?
DONT DO IT!

Good things come with a price...

Cool, Thats all I need to know!!! I actually have only one rotor in the front( I dont know who makes it) it was that way when I bought the bike.. SOOO I might go bake to 2 factory ones in the front and Chrome the calipers for the bling effects..

Think about 1 thing... How many chinese cars are available to buy in the States? Everything that I ever bought that had a tag "Made in China" fell apart! They make good drinks tho... Can you say Scorpion Bowl? :whistle:

I thought I had seen a couple posts of people that had good luck with those regardless of what some were saying.:whistle:

i differ on the opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,you like living life on edge ? you have a death wish ? then by all means purchase those units, ah really i do know some that have bought a few with no problems, but if you look around you will find some good used wave rotors a few bucks more and would be a heck alot safer. as for me no i would not run them.

Back